Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Aliyah wiped the sweat trailing down one side of her face with the sleeve of her dirty blue coverall. A sigh escaped her lips as she bend at the waist,her head poking into the bonnet of the BMW car,that was brought into her garage that morning.

The girls went out with their father today,since it was Saturday and there is no school or work. While Andy went to her company,beauty couture, to check on something's.

Which left her alone in the shop. Ever since what happened yesterday, Aliyah didn't see the lady who claimed to be Lea. It both disappointed and relieved her. At least,she won't have anyone breathing down her neck.

"Hello."

Aliyah,forgetting where she was,jumped up and her head hit the open bonnet with a large smack,making her see stars.

"Shit." She cursed,her hand running the sore spot at the back of her head as she turned to give whoever startled her like that a good earbashing,bit words died in her throat when she saw the person standing few feet away from her.

The man looked really handsome. His dark hair was brushed to one side,stubbles covered the lower half of his face,he had a really nice body build and he was really hot. But what really captivated her was his hazel green eyes. They held promises and a whole lot of true meaning behind them.

Clearing her throat,she dropped her hand to her sides. "How may I help you?"

"Ella..." He stepped forward but paused when she stepped backwards,her eyes wide. "Ella,it's me."

Aliyah dropped the spanner in her hand. "I don't know you,Mister. My name is Aliyah Johnson. I am not Ella."

"No. You are Ella,remember?"

Aliyah swallowed. "I am not Ella! How many times do you want me to tell you that?" She yelled.

William crossed his arms over his chest to keep from reaching for her. After they left the airport yesterday,Lea gave him the card to the garage where Ella worked and he must say that he was surprised to see that it was really a small but nice establishment.

What really surprised him was how different she looked now. Her once curly shoulder length hair was now straight and longer. Her eyes were still the same. William knew that he shouldn't notice such thing at a time like this,but he couldn't help not noticing how different her body looked.

She looked more curvy and full everywhere. She looked more radiant and very much beautiful.

"What game are you trying to play Ella?" He watched her face for any sign of pretense but found none.

Anger took over her fear. "I am not playing any games. And for the last time,my name is Aliyah not Ella." She snapped at him. "If you have nothing better to do than to disturb me,then please you have to leave."

Before he could stop himself,William reached out,grabbed her arm and pulled her against his body. A tiny gasp escaped her lips before his mouth closed over her own,sealing any protest she was about to make.

God! How he missed her lips and her smell. She tasted like strawberries with a hint of sugar.

His lips slanted over her own,eliciting a small whimper from her. His right hand cradled her back of her head,giving him leverage,while his left hand circled her waist to hold her in place. Tilting her head to one side,he deepened the kiss.

Aliyah fisted his shirt in her hands,not able to decide to push him away or let him stay. She felt helpless as he ravished her mouth. Her mind screamed at her that this was a thousand times wrong,while her body said a different story entirely.

An image flashed behind her eyelids,making a sharp pain echo through her head. Grabbing a fist full of his shirt,she wrench her mouth from his ,then pushed him away from him. Aliyah doubled over,her hands fisted in her hair as the pain intensified.

William rushed to her side and placed his hands on her lower back,worry making his body go taunt.

"Ella,are you okay?"

Aliyah had one mind to tell him that she was not Ella,but the pain made it impossible for her to do so. A moan of pain escaped from her lips,tears filled her eyes.

"Mommy."

"Mommy."

She distinctly heard the unmistakable voices of her daughter's, but couldn't respond. Through her blurred vision,she saw her husband rush into the garage and was beside her in an instant,worry marring his lovely eyebrows.

"Aliyah, what happened?" He pushed William aside so he could get better access to her. "Aliyah!"

William became alert when she suddenly collapsed into the waiting arms of the man who just entered the garage. He moved forward to help,but the man brushed him off as he got to his feet,with an unconscious Aliyah in his arms.

When the man turn to face William to thank him,William felt himself go rigid. Standing before him and looking equally surprised like he was,was no other than Jamal Johnson.

William barely had the time to recover before the other man walked out of the garage with two little girls trailing after him,with worry on their cute little faces. He hurried after them and caught up with Jamal,just as he closed the door to his blue corvette after placing Aliyah in the back seat,and the girls in the front seat.

"What did you do to Ella?" William caught his arm before he could enter the car.

Jamal snatched his arm away from his grasp. "I dont know what you are talking about."

"You bastard. You know what I am talking about. What did you do to Ella?"

"Nothing." Jamal gave him a smirk. "She's no longer your Ella. She is now Aliyah and she is married to me and we have kids now."

"You liar."

"Liar?" He scoffed. "I am not a liar. Aliyah is not Ella,period. And you don't even have any proof that she Ella, do you?"

William's gaze darkened with anger. "I promise to get to the bottom of this matter. I would find out what you are hiding from me and what you did to Ella."

Jamal opened the door to the driver's side. "Go on. Have luck trying to find whatever proof you need. You wont find any."

William really itched to beat the living daylights out of him until he got the truth from him,but the children staring at him from the front seat of the car,made him reconsider.

He would bid his time and do his investigations first.

William watch Jamal get behind the wheel; he watched him start the car and roll the windows down.

"Oh,and one more thing Mr Mckade." Jamal called out. "Even if you later find out that she is Ella, she won't remember you or anyone from her past life." With an evil laugh,he drove off.

William fished out his phone from his pocket and quickly dialled Kaden's number.

"Find out whatever you can about a man named Jamal Johnson."