Chapter Nineteen

William did not bother to release her hand as they walked side by side. He loved the way her small hand felt in his. It was as if they were perfectly made to fit his own.

Reaching out a hand,he pushed aside the wild and large flower blocking the path to the lagoon,He discovered that morning, after a quick stroll. Happiness bubbled inside him,when he heard her gasp and step forward,releasing his hand in the process.

"Wow." She breathed, eyes scanning the aquamarine lagoon,which glistened in the early morning sun.

"I know right." He moved to stand behind her. But his eyes were not on the lagoon. No. His eyes were drinking her in.

William caught a whiff of coconut and oranges when he sniffed in her hair. Surprisingly,it did strange things to his belly,making blood rush to his head.

"How did you discover this place?" Ella,unaware of him sniffing her like a blood hound,asked.

"I don't know." His voice came out husky.

Ella tensed. She knew that voice all to well. She should turn and run the other direction,she knew; but that would mean that she was a coward. And are they not here for a holiday?

And what didn't they say that when life gives you lemon,make lemonade out of it?

Newsflash. She,Ella,is seizing the bull by the horn.

Taking a deep breath, she turned to face him and was delighted with what she saw in his hazel eyes.

They were filled with desire.

"Liam." Her own voice came out breathy and shaky.

"Ella." He bracketed her face in his hands and moved closer to her until they were few inches apart. "Ella."

Their lips met halfway.

Stars exploded in Ella's head at the contact. She inched closer until their cheat were touching. She felt his body heat through her thin tank top;even though gentle breeze swayed the palm trees,making it rustle lightly, the only sound she could hear was her own breathing and his.

William angled his head to deepen the kiss and was rewarded with her arms circling his neck to hold him closer to her.

He grind his erection against her with a satisfying grunt deep in his throat. Releasing her mouth,he fisted her hair in his hand and pulled her head back to gain access to her throat.

William bent his head,his tongue darting out to lick her slender neck. He almost smiled when she groaned while titling her head back some more to give him free access.

"What do we have here?"

They  jumped back from each other as if scorched. Ella panted,her lusty eyes settling on William who was sporting an angry/hungry look on his face.

The hunger,well that was directed to her. But the anger?

She followed his gaze. Who she saw made her forget her own lust. Standing there looking like a deer caught in headlights is none other than Jamal. As usual, he was wearing one of his colourful shirt, with khaki shorts and sneakers. He looked really handsome,she'd give him that. But she was still a bit angry with him.

Okay,maybe she was really pissed off with him. The guy should be given an award with the title,"worst timer in the history".

Since no one looked ready to talk,Ella broke the silence first.

"JJ,what are you doing here?"

Jamal snapped out his shocked state. "Lea told me to come and get you since we would be leaving to tour in thirty minutes. I'm sorry,I didn't realise..."

Ella sighed and turned to William. "We should go."

"Who's your friend?" His eyes was still on Jamal.

Ella stepped forward." Jamal,William. William,Jamal. There,introduction made. Can we please just go?"

William nodded.

Ella gave the lagoon one last longing look before following Jamal,who was in the front,while William stayed at her back.

By the time they arrived at the beach,almost everyone was all packed and present. Ella made a made dash to her Villa to carry the small back pack,she brought with her. She stuffed it with snacks,water and a small first aid kit,just in case.

Ella changed into a spaghetti strap while lace singlet, with blue mid thigh length jean skirt and white sneakers. She held her hair up atop her head with a plastic band. After making sure that she turned off all the switches in the house,she slung her bag over one shoulder, locked her door,then walked over to the beach.

William was already waiting for her. He had also changed into brown shorts,a white sport T-shirt,which was buttoned up this time,and hiking boots. He was also backing a khaki brown coloured bag. He flashed her a smile when she got to him.

"You look good." He told her,while his eyes took her in.

Shy,she ducked her head with a small smile on her face. "Thank you."

His face became serious. "Ella,about what happened,I--"

"Ella! Here you are." Lea pulled Ella into a bone crushing hug as if they didn't see each other earlier.

"Can't. Breathe." She pushed at Lea's arms.

"Oh,of course." Lea stepped back,winked at Ella before facing William. "Hot stuff,I need your help."

"What do you want?" William didn't bother to correct her this time around.

"Come with me." She started to turn away but Ella caught her arm and pulled her aside.

"What do you want him to do for you?"

"Just stuff. Why? Are you jealous?" Lea teased.

"No way." Ella scoffed at the idea. "Why would I be jealous? I was just curious that's all."

"Yeah,keep deluding yourself." Lea walked over to where William was standing . "come now,hot stuff." To Ella. "He would be back in no time."

"Just go."

Ella averted her eyes,when she and William did eye contact. From the corner of her eyes,she watch them disappear between several bodies until they were out of sight.

Wrinkling her nose at a woman who pushed past her with her little kid,Ella reached for her phone inside her back pocket. She pressed the power button and was about to call Cassie when a shadow fell over her phone.

She looked up. A surprised gasp escaped her lips before she could stop it.

"What are you doing here?"

Maddy twirled her keys around her index finger. "The same thing as you. Taking a much needed vacation."

Ella felt stupid. "Of course."

"Yes. By the way I came here to talk to you about something." A smirk made it's way to her face. "About you and Will. What relationship do you share?"

"Why should I tell you?'

"You're right. But then let me warn you that Will is mine. Stay away from him,or else..."

"Or else what?"

Maddy caught her keys in her palm. "You don't want to know. I warned you already." She sauntered into the crowd.

Anger brewed within Ella. What did that stupid chick take her for? Someone who listens to another person and do what they say to please them?

There was no way she would be staying away from William anytime soon. That is,until William says that he wants her to stay away.

So whatever that crazy twin just said is just an empty threat,because after what happened at the lagoon,there was no sign of anyone staying away from anyone.

In fact,Will would be coming back for more,she's sure and when he does... She would be ready.