Chapter Twenty-Two

6:34pm.

"Coming." Ella called out to whoever was knocking at the door with such force that she heard it all the way in her room.

Ella had been thinking her conversation with Anu,that morning; after much thought and pondering,she decided to give it a try. Like Anu said,it's better to love and lost than to have not loved at all.

Checking her reflection in the mirror once more, she decided that the white sleeveless,high neck sequined crop top,the hem stopped above her belly button,and below her belly button,the waist of the matching plain white skirt started with the hem,stopping at her knees. On her feet are the ash coloured jimmy choo strap wedge Cassie bought for her,when they went shopping.

Ella released her hair from the bun she put it in,so that it fell down to her shoulders in bouncy ringlets,framing the sides of her face.  She smiled at the smoky eye make up she did,which looked really perfect for a first timer,all thanks to the sensible makers of Google.

Putting on her jimmy choo,cat eyes,sunglasses, she picked her small wool purse,which held her phone and a tube of nude lipstick,she went to answer the door.

"Hi." Ella breathed at the sight of the person,she was hoping to see tonight,standing in front of her door looking so hot in white flannel shirt,dark green jeans and white jimmy choo sneakers.

His hair was combed to one side of his head,since it had grown longer than it was before. He was also wearing a sun glasses,which hid his beautiful eyes from view.

"Hello,Ella." William couldn't stop his eyes from roaming all over her.

Damn. How can anyone look so hot and beautiful all at once? He thought.

He really ached to pull her into his arms and kiss her senseless,until she was writhing against him and under him,while he...

"Why are you here William?" Ella peered behind him as if searching for someone else. "How do you know that I stay here?"

"I am your neighbour."

She gave him a surprised look. "Really? Cassie and Ansela are really good with this."

William chuckled. "I totally agree. As much as I want to call them and shout at them,I won't. It's better to let them suffer thinking about if we are tearing at each others throat or getting along,don't you think so?"

"You are right." Ella stepped forward, closing the door behind her in the process. "Actually,I was going to wait for you on the beach."

Hope lit his insides. "Really?"

Ella smirked inwardly. Seems like Anu was right after all. "Yes. To watch the sunset just like we promised each other,remember?"

"Yes. Let's go."

Ella locked her door. They both started walking towards the beach,each of them lost in their own thoughts. Ella decided that she would ask William for a walk on the beach,while William thought about how to tell Ella about the plans he made for them.

"Raffy."

"Liam."

They turned to each other at the same time. One minute they were silent,the next they were laughing.

"This is awkward as always." Ella spoke up when they got to the edge of the stilts.

William got down before her and did a surprising thing by grabbing her waist. He hoisted her off the stilts,so that she was airborne for only a minute before he put her down in front of him.