Chapter Twenty-Eight.

"Andy Candy." Aliyah smirked at the blonde lady who was standing on the Victorian style house porch,with a China tea cup in hand.

Andy flashed her pearly whites as she watch her friend bound up the steps leading to the porch,with her helmet under her armpit and hair,slightly windblown.

They met accidentally when one of Aliyah's twin daughter's, Tina,got lost in the large mall in town. Andy was the one who saw the little cute girl and helped her to locate her already worried mother and the other twin. They hit off ever since and became best of friends,especially when they got to know that they only live five blocks away from each other.

Andy loved Aliyah and her girls but she disliked Aliyah's husband. Something about that man just sets her off. What it is? She didn't know,nor does she want to find out.

"Hey,yourself Alien." Andy shot back and giggled when Aliyah threw her arms around her. "You act as if I was your long lost love."

Aliyah pulled back with a silly grin on her face. "Maybe you are."

The door flew open and two little girls,not more than three years of age,ran out of the house screaming 'mom',Aliyah braced herself for their little body weights as they launch their selves against her.

"My cute babies." Aliyah squatted down to their height before gathering them into her arms and kissing them on their cheeks. "I missed you,did you miss me too?"

"Yet." Tina,the youngest of the twin,spoke up.

"It is yes,Tina." Aggy,the older twin,corrected her sister with a little pout.

Tina stuck her tongue out at her sister,then buried her head against her mother's body. Aliyah smiled when Aggy took her helmet and ran back inside with it; Tina frowned before going after her sister.

"Those girls are something else." Andy said,her eyes shinning with love and affection for the twins. "But I love them."

"Me too." Aliyah dragged a hand through her hair. "Something strange happened to me today."

"You can tell me about it inside." Andy turned to go in. "I have to start lunch,or those little she-devils would bleed out our ears in thirty minutes time."

Aliyah followed her friend inside without a word. Andy Jensen,short for Andromeda, was the best friend one could ever pray to have. When she met Andy last year,Aliyah instantly felt drawn to the other woman. Why? She didn't know,but she liked Andy a whole lot.

When Aliyah learned of what Andy's ex fiancé, Damon,did to her,She was really mad and wished that she met Andy before now,so she could teach her cheating bastard ex-fiance a great lesson. Damon lost a great woman if he didn't know. He would never find another like Andy,ever again.

Aliyah met Andy's best friend,McKenna Milestone Peterson,and her husband,Andrew Peterson and their five year old daughter,Amelia Peterson,when they came to visit Andy last Christmas. It was fun filled.

Just like Kenna wished,Aliyah also wished that Andy would also finds someone who would love her for who she was and stick by her.

Andy dropped her empty cup into the sink,before moving to the freezer to take out eggs. She decided to make scrambled eggs and toast for the four of them.

"So,what happened today?"

Aliyah plopped onto one of them many stools in the kitchen. "On my way back from the track,I saw a lady by the road side,her car was fault and I decided to help her with it. But then the funniest thing happened."

Andy rinsed the fry pan before placing it on the lit cooker. "She kissed you?"

"No way." She laughed as she crossed her legs. "It's far from that. She threw her arms around me and called me Ella."