Chapter two unedit

"Ouch where am I? "I don't remember anything that happened. I had woken up in a room with a bed side lamp on. I noticed that I was in a queen size bed but it wasn't my bed.

I looked around the room and it was massive which made me nervous. "So when the fuck will she wake up then. "? Wait that voice. Oh yeah now I remember now being kidnapped by mister serial killer. "She will wake up soon she is just in shock sir. "She better fucking wake up if you don't do your job properly.

I made my way over to the bedroom door and opened it to find the guy who had kidnapped me pacing up and down the hallway. S sir. I stuttered. "Crystal. How do you know my name but i don't know yours? "You'll find out soon but please just go back to bed". I realised that I wasn't wearing any pants but just a t shirt.

"What the fuck do you think your staring at. "? Mysterious guy growled. Sorry angelo it wasn't like that. Go now. "Yes. Go back to bed there are guards all around my mansion and I don't want you escaping. Is that clear. Wait mansion.

"No you will not boss me around. Make sure you eat your dinner I will be gone for a bit. "James make sure that she eats if not I will have your throat yes angelos."

"I went back into the room. "Shit I forgot about mum. I quickly went to grab my phone but then I realised that I don't have it. Great apparently his name was angelo who had taken my phone off me.

"Time had gone pass and I was locked up in his room. Just then the door had knocked. Come in. "Luna. A beautiful Burnett hair girl had came in. "My name is crystal. Sorry but I have brought you dinner. I'm not hungry. Please eat if you don't master will kill us for you not eating. "

Then She walked out of the room leaving me with a plate of food. "What do you mean she is not eating. "?Angelo growled. "Sir please calm down. Next thing I know was that the bedroom door had slammed open".

Oh shit was the last thing I had thought.