Epilouge 5 years later

Crystal POV
I had such a loving family. Angelo my mate and our son Xavier who is now 5. I am twenty four. I couldn't believe it it has been 5 years since me and Angelo have been together.

We had our honeymoon which was amazing. We were on an island which he never told me that he owns outside of America. I am now pregnant again. Yep again. Angelo wants a lot of kids and I tell him he always gets what he wants.

"Mummy mummy mummy. "Our little son walked into our room. "What is it. Angelo said as he wrapped his arms around me. "B bad d dream mummy can I sleep here. Just make sure you don't hurt mummy or the baby". Okay daddy. "God I love Xavier to death. He was mine and his little man. I was three months pregnant with another boy. Yes another boy.

"Guess what I'm pregnant with twins. "Yep twins. Angelo better be ready with him being a busy father. "I love you so much. Angelo said as he bring our son closer to me. I love you mummy daddy. "Our little son told us. Zandros wants to have a lot of kids I'm just hoping that he will be able to take of them all.

I was the happiest woman on earth. And I am happy that I got claimed and kidnapped by my possessive alpha.

Guys this is the end. Of this story but there is a sequel it's called Possesssive Alpha claimed me as his. Make sure you guys go and check that one out.