Chapter fifteen

Angelo POV
She was sleeping in our bed and I didn't want to wake her up. She was beautiful gorgeous and I'm finally happily for her to be called mine.

I was in my office working on a Sunday. Yes I had to work on a Sunday but I do get time off for my beautiful mate. Sir. The second in command had knocked on my door. "Come in" I told him.

"WHAT I yelled furiously". I punched the wall that was beside me. Sir your mate is in danger rouges are going to attack any day now. "I want double security I yelled. "Just then my princess had walked into the room. Princess "I'm sorry did I scare you? "No you didn't she spoke. "What's going on? "She asked nervously. "Your in danger I want Lilly to be your side at all times do you understand?"

"But why? Crystal it's hard to explain but i promise that I will explain once it's over. "I went down to kiss her on her forehead. Okay she blushed. Why was she nervous around me. We slept in the same bed but that's it. Where do you think your going? To get Lilly. She spoke. "Your staying with me for now princess.
"
I grabbed her by the waist. I started to kiss her all over. I placed her up on my desk l. She wasn't escaping I had already bit her a couple of weeks ago. She will need me and want me. Soon as she is human it takes a while for heat to start.

Angelo. She whispered. "What. I growled". I hope you know that I am only wearing your shirt. "She spoke. I looked down to her which made me growl. "Mine. "Yours relax she spoke. I grabbed one of my pair of shorts that I kept in the office as I grabbed a jumper as well.

"Rouges. " I spoke. "What was that?" Crystal spoke. Shit nothing. I went over to sit down on the desk. I grabbed her and made her sit on my lap. "Your not allowed to leave for now princess but I promise that once everything is safe". Okay fine she huffed in such a cute voice.

"What was that about rouges?"Crystal asked. "I told you it's nothing you don't have to know that for now." I told her. I know I sounded cruel but everyone has to know that she is mine. "Please tell me". She begged. Okay fine.

"So bad people.?" Crystal spoke. "Yep." I told her. And they are after me why me. She sounded scared. Because you belong to me and they want to attack. I growled. Shhh I'm here I'm not going anywhere. That just made me really really happy. Let's go out our room princess I picked her up from my lap and made out way towards our bedroom.

I want her to marry me. I thought to myself.

Guys first time me writing in Angelos POV I hope it was a surprise. Thought I might spice things up a little bit. Hope you guys like it.