Chapter twelve

Crystal POV

I was sitting in the bedroom as Angelo had ordered me too. He had to step out for a bit but said that he would be coming back shortly. I was sitting down on the bed just going threw my phone.

Just then something came threw flying threw the window which made me shit. I quickly ran over to the pieces of broken glass and read the note with blood on it.

I am watching you the note read. I stared to cry. Angelo came busting into the bedroom. "I'm going to fucking kill my brother". No Angelo please? I started to cry. Baby you are mine no one will ever ever hurt you as long as your with me. We will not be sleeping in here tonight we're going to my office. Okay I told him.

Angelo had made every single guard to go around the mansion. "Your not leaving me not even for a second." Fine. Crystal I'm fucking serious my brother wants you dead."But I never did anything to him. I told Angelo. He thinks that your his mate. He replied. 

Angelo has made really strict rules  for me to follow. Now he wouldn't even let me leave the house without him until he catches his brother.

Me and Angelo were down in the living room sitting on the large size couch which was so comfy. Lily I'm so happy to see you. It's been a while since we have seen each other. I heard what happened is everything okay? She asked worried. Yeah. I told her. She is not leavening. Angelo growled.

Okay calm down Lily  told him. Just then Lily's mate came up from behind and started to kiss all over. Look after her I'm going to the office for a bit. Angelo spoke. I'll take care of her. Lily replied.

Me Lily and her mate were sitting in the kitchen. It was mid afternoon Friday which means I can't finish school until Angelo tells me that I am able to. I was so bored there was nothing to do. If I was to go into the games room with all the boys he will flip it.

Me and Lily were sitting down on the couch both using our phones soon as there was nothing else to do. "I'm going to go and see Angelo."I told lily. But you know he doesn't want you going up there for now right? Lily asked concerned. Believe me when he knows that it's me he will want me.

I left Lily which I felt kind of bad but I have the urge to go and see Angelo. I went upstairs to Angelo office. I knocked on the door soon as I know that he was having a meeting about me and for my safety. I knocked on the door until he had opened it. Meeting is over. He huffed.

Hey I went up to him. Why isn't Lily with you? I was able to walk here by me self. He dragged me into the office and started to kiss me all over. He placed me up on his desk and looked at me from top to bottom.

"You are mine."All yours I told him. I have searched men to look for me brother so they could kill him. So your safe he told me. I just smiled. He was still working and I was sitting on the couch like I always do just admiring him. Me being kidnapped by him was the best thing ever that has ever happened to me.

There was a knock on the door. Come in. Angelo spoke and pulled me towards him. Honey. His mum spoke. We're having another get together this weekend so please come over. Yes mum. Will make sure to. And you have to introduce your mate to everyone she really hasn't meet many people yet. I know mum I know.

Angelo parents had stayed for a while but then had to leave as it was getting late. It was 10:30 and we were able to go back to Angelo room to sleep.

I love you. Angelo kissed me. I love you to. Wait what. I love you Angelo. He was happy the best he has ever been. Mine mi Amore. He dragged me under the covers and we both fell asleep.

Hey guys I tried making this chapter a bit longer so that's why it has been a while since I have updated. Hope you guys are enjoying reading trying to make chapters even longer.