Chapter ten

Who would possibly want me I mean I am nothing special. All I know is that I am a luna and Angelo is control of all wolves. So who would possibly want me? I questioned myself.

I grabbed the not with me into the bathroom so Angelo wouldn't be able to see it. I know stupid idea of me to do so. I heard the bedroom door open as soon as I got finished from dressing inside the bathroom.

Let's go to bed. Angelo grabbed me by the waists and dragged me towards the bed. I had put the note inside the dress folded up because I know that Angelo would be crazy mad if he had found he would get super crazy so for now I'm not going to tell him.

It was the middle of the week which meant school. I was lucky that Lily was with me and I know that she would always be there for me. We made our way over to third period which was history.

1 hour later
Finally I was starving. Me and Lily both got lunch and Lily went over to her boyfriend his name was Damon. He was called beta second in charge of the pack. I grabbed some pizza on my and went and sat down with Lily.

There wasn't much too go till the end of the day and Angelo said that he would be picking me up from school which I must say that I feel safe. Just then the bell rang. I quickly went to my locker and grabbed my stuff and I walked outside. Angelo was parked right out of the front.

Want to tell me what's going on? Angelo looked pissed "What do you mean?"I asked him. I found that note inside your dress. What were you doing looking threw my dress I yelled. "What the fuck were doing keeping a secret from me he yelled."! I'm not letting you go out of my sight not even for a second.

Angelo grabbed me by me waist and dragged me up to his office. I don't want you leaving this room at all do you understand. I fine. I told him. He was really pissed. Luke! He yelled. Who is Luke? I asked him.

He is also second in charge but he had to take a bit of time of work. Just then Luke walked into the room. I want all guards surrounded and all doors to be locked someone is out there who is trying to get my mate and I won't let that happen. Angelo was pacing back and forward in the bedroom.

It was getting late and Angelo hadn't let go of me since this afternoon. As he was doing work I had to either sit on his lap or by the leather black couch next to him. Tired? Angelo asked. Yeah. I told him. I'm not gonna lie it was 12:30 and we have been stuck in this room the whole time.

He carried me down the long hallway up to his room. We both jumped in bed not bothering to do anything else for the night. Angelo held me soo tight that I was unable to breath.

I love him. I told myself before I fell asleep.