Chapter nineteen

Crystal POV
It has been 4 months now and this baby was ready to pop out any moment. Angelo had ordered more guards around the house and kept me locked in his room most of the time. I didn't realise when I was first pregnant but then all of a sudden I was like a whale.

Angelo was inside his office doing work and I had to stay here all by myself as Lilly had to go out. Just then I see Angelo standing at the door. "My princesses. Angelo said as he picked me up the bed and hugged both me and the baby. "We both missed you daddy. I told him which made him laugh. I missed my angles. He said as he placed a kiss onto my stomach. Want me to get you something to eat. Angelo said. Um yeah I want pizza. I told him. Okay baby."

Angelo came not too long after as he brought the pizza into the room. We finished eating just as there was a knock on the door which mad Angelo growl. "WHAT. He shouted. He grabbed me soo tight next to him as he held onto me."

"Sir there are rouges on our land. Get the guards to lock them up for now I'll deal with it later. "

Angelo was not happy now he wasn't going anywhere away from me. He is crazy ever since I have found out that I was pregnant he was crazy he wouldn't let me do anything by myself. Baby your to stay here I will be here with you "I'm not going anywhere with you. He growled. Okay. I told him."

We both washed up and ended staying in our bedroom. It was getting late and like always Angelo told me when to fall asleep. It was middle of September and it was freezing. You okay babe. Angelo had stepped out of the bathroom. "Yeah I told him. I thought that you would have been sleeping by now."

I "want you. I told him. "He comes into the covers and pulled the blanket on top of us. "I love you baby you will always be mine. "I love you to. We both fell asleep as all I could think about was my life with Angelo and what would happen after we have this baby.

I couldn't sleep. I feel strange. I was tossing and turning. I looked over at the clock as it read 3:45 am. I had to go to the toilet. As soon as I woke up I felt a gush of water coming down my legs. "Baby what the hell. Angelo turned on the light. You really had to go toilet. He spoke."

"Idiot the baby is ouch coming. Looks like I'm going to be a daddy very soon then hey lets get going."