Chapter seven

Me and Lily entered the games room. Let's just say that it was massive. It was two big rooms combined as one. There were a couple of boys playing on the Xbox. Lily left me standing here and went up to one of the boys and kissed him.

"This is mark my mate. Lily "spoke. Wait what does a mate mean. ?"Mark this is Luna And what is a Luna Lily. Gosh my brother still hasn't told you yet has he? Nope. Hey gorgeous what's your name? "Some crew came up from behind me. Hey Leo you wouldn't want the alpha to rip your head of now would you."

He stared at me shocked. "You mean that this is the alphas mate? "Yep Lily replied back to him. He stood there scared. I'm sorry please don't tell him? This guy was begging soo much how could I not say no to him. I thought to myself.

"Let me have a go. Please? "Me and Leo had sat down on the couch and all I did was watch him play. "You sure that you can beat me? He said full of laughter? He threw me a co trip I just couldn't say no I loved playing video games. Yep I can totally beat you."

Me and Leo starting playing like crazy. I always win against him anyway. "Really Ceystal? Leo sounded soo disappointed. Hahah I win again! Just then the games room door slammed open and Angelo was standing there looking furious. What the fuck do you think your doing with my mate Leo? "He was pissed this isn't Angelo it's like another demon was inside with him.

"Alpha I mean no harm we were just playing around. Your coming with me right now crystal". But. Crystal I will do something that you won't like. "Fine. I have Leo a sorry look and walked out of the play room.

Angelo pushed me up against the wall and grabbed my wrist tight. You are fucking mine". Crystal you are not allowed to speak to any other men do I make myself clear. "His eyes were dark. No. Crystal. Me and Leo were playing around your sister took me there and. He forced his lips onto mine. I must say that I enjoyed it very much. "Your mine princess. He spoke and I laughed."

"How about school I whined?"I got all of that sorted out. Thank god I thought that Angelo would forget about that. "Thank you. I gave him a kiss. You have an introduction day and I'll be coming to keep an eye out on you. Okay fine. I told Angelo."