Chapter four unedit

"Angelo what's wrong". Come here. "His eyes were dark and not blue. "I um "I. Please just come here Crystal don't make me ask you again. "?Okay. I walked up to him where he was standing near his desk.

"You are to be near me at all times do you understand. "?Please tell me why though. "?We are destined to be together. He wrapped his arms around my waist ". everything that is yours belongs to me no other male can ever touch you or they are dead."

"Okay fine. "Just then a knock came on the door. "Lily. Brother. "Wait his not the only child. "Omg can't believe your my brothers mate how exciting I'm Lily "Angelo brother nice to meet you."

Wow I've never seen a girl this energetic before just wow. Oh yeah my phone I need to ask Angelo. "Hey Angelo. "?Yeah. "Is it possible to have my phone back. No. "Why I need to make contact with my mum and it's been days. That's all been sorted out you don't have to worry about that. Wait what."?

"I'm taking crystal out shopping. No your not Lily she stays here with me. "Please bro come on ill protect her and make sure that she is in good hands. ?"Okay fine but I'm sending my guards with you. Thank you Angelo. "I swear Lily if anything was to happen to her."

"Believe me it won't brother there will be guards around won't there. "Okay fine I'm giving you three hours if not your dead sis. "How bout 5. I was watch them having a fight I was staring at them in amuse Angelo had never let go of me he is holding me tighter then before.

"Fine 5 hours then I'm having the guards bring you back. "Thank you. "Crystal. Yeah. Angelo "next thing I know was that Angelo had came down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "If anyone touches you I will kill them. "Okay daddy I played around with him which made him growl."

"Let's go. " Lilly said as she dragged me out of Angelos office while leaving Angelo behind.