Chapter five unedit

Finally me and Lily had finished our shopping. After 6 long hours later we finally made it home. Angelo would ring up every so often to see if I was okay and yes I was perfectly safe with all of the guards that had surrounded us.

I opened up the front door to see Angelo sitting in the family room. "Where did you take her Lily? "Angelo asked her full of concern. "Relax I just too her to the nearest mall that was around here. Have you eaten yet? "N no I haven't. How could you not have let her eat Lily."

"Relax bro she is fine isn't she. She doesn't look too good I'm going to go and order something for us. Okay. "I made my way up to Angelo bedroom. Wait he never told me how old he was and one thing I just remembered as well I start school tomorrow and I have to convince him taking me back home tomorrow.

Just then the bedroom door had opened and I see him carrying pizzas in his hand. He had came and sit on the bed as he placed the boxes of pizza onto his bed. "Eat. "He was soo commanding and I just hated it.

We had finished eating our pizza and we were just sitting on his bed in silence. "Hey lets play 21 questions. Okay. I told him. I'm going first. Okay okay fine you go first. He said. How old are you anyway? 23. Wait what your 23? Yeah why do I look younger. Well um yeah. Okay my turn he goes. Favourite colour? Blue because of your eyes I told him. "

We kept on playing until I couldn't think of anything else to ask him then school just came up again in my head. I turned to the bed side table to see that it was 9:30 and it was getting late but still I had to ask him.

"Hey Angelo? Yeah. I have to go and finish off my last year of high school is it okay if I go back home and! NO. "He growled. I have to finish of my last year could you please take me home? "No means no crystal I'm not letting you walk around a school with crazy teenage guys around. Please? I begged."

I was thinking of running away from him but I can't do that to him yes he is a bit crazy but I've started to like him. "How about this you start school with Lily tomorrow? No I just can't get up and change school it's. Leave it to me princess as much as I don't want you to go to school as you don't need it. I'm making sure that you attended the same school as Lily. "

Okay fine as long as I was able to go to a school that's all I cared about. You should go to sleep princess it's getting late. yeah your right. "Good night my princess he gave me a soft kiss on the cheek which made me blush."

Hey guys it feels like it has been forever. I tried making this chapter long and have been thinking of ideas of improving it. Let me know what you guys think of this chapter.