Chapter eleven

I woke up the next morning and I was quite sad that I was in this huge bed all by myself. I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom and washed up. I went then into the cupboard to put on one of Angelo t shirts on and some shorts.

I went into his office not too long later and he was on his desk working and wearing glasses which I have never seen him wear glasses before. You look handsome. Crystal. He was surprised. You didn't sense me? I asked surprised. Just trying to get a lot of work done.

He pulled me over to the couch and again he made me sit on his lap. The maid had brought us in some delicious pancakes and bacon which was soo good. Wait today is Saturday? I asked Angelo? Yeah why? Just wondering. I told him. Angelo. Luke came barging threw the door.

What is it Luke it better be good. I know who wants Crystal. That made him jump of the chair. WHO? He yelled. Your brother he said. Brother. Wait Angelo has a brother why is this the first time of me hearing about this? Okay thank you.

Angelo why he hell didn't you tell me you had a brother? It's not important were distant and it doesn't matter. He is your brother I told him. We were never that close and he always betrayed our family so we had no other choice but to get rid of him. Can we move on now? Angelo had his puppy dog eyes. Okay. I smiled at him.

We were down in the living room as Angelo and his friends were watching to me and Lily were up on the kitchen chairs eating cake. So? Yeah Lily?Why did you look so worried the other day she asked with concern? No reason I told her. Oh really? Yep nothing to hide.

Me and Lily spent the whole afternoon together which was a nice change. We spoke more then ever before than a long time. I felt someone come up from behind me with their breath onto my neck. Let's go princess. Okay. I said my goodbye to Lily as she was also spending a lot of time with her mate aswell.

Pizza or Chinese? Angelo picked up his phone. Chinese please. Chinese it is then.