Fifteen (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.

"You feel so good baby", I say as I rubbed her ass.

"You like that baby?", She asked.

"Mmhm", I moan as I bit my bottom lip.

"Can I take it?", She questions.

I shook my head yes as I looked in her eyes, she rubbed my chest and kissed my lips as she slowly un-buckled my pants; I watched as she slid off my pants and started rubbing my manhood on the outside of my boxers.

I licked my lips and breathed slowly as she started pulling down my boxers.

"Eric!!", I hear someone yell.

I sighed. "Just keep going", I whisper.

The girl almost had my boxers down but someone busted in my room.

"Damn", Think to myself.

"Boy didn't you here me calling you?", My Dad says with a frown.

"No dad", I answer.

"Getcho ass up for school and why you sweating so much", He questions.

I shrugged. "It's hot in here", I answer.

"Alright, well hurry up so you won't miss the bus", He says before closing my bedroom door.

I rubbed my face, "Another Damn dream interrupted."

I got up and got in the shower before brushing my teeth and lotioning up; I ate my breakfast, took out the trash and headed out to the bus stop.

"Wassup Eric", O'shea says as he gave me dap.

"Nun", I say as I watched the bus pull up before getting on.

"You know that girl Kim?", Shea questions.

"Yeah that light skinned girl with the big ass", I say as I sat in the back of the bus.

"Yeah", He says as he sat down.

"Wassup with her", I ask.

"She invited me over her house last night while her old man was at work, and guess who fucked", He says with a smirk.

"Hell nah", I say as I laughed.

"Hell yeah nigga, she was rubbing all on me, calling me daddy and shit."

"Damn", I say as I put my feet up in the seat.

"When you gone getchu some Eric", He says as he chuckled.

I sucked my teeth. "Nigga I been got some", I say lying through my teeth.

"Yeah yeah"

"I did", I assured.

"For real?", He questions.

"Yeah, I didn't tell you?"

"Nah, gimmie the details", He says as he gave me his full attention.

"Well it was... My mother's friends daughter, she like.... 17 right?"

"Right", Shea says as he looked at me.

I continued my lie, "So I was watching her from across the room and told my mom I had to use the restroom, so when I got upstairs to my bedroom a few seconds later she walked inside."

"Oh shit", Shea instigated.

I laughed, "So we made small talk and then she started rubbing on my chest; that's when she started asking me all these questions like if I had a girl and shit like that. Then.... we did it."

"Did what?", He questions.

He continued, "Gimmie some more details, what she do?"

I watched the bus come to a slow stop and quickly stood. "I'll tell you the rest later", I say as I laughed to myself.

When I walked inside, I sat in the middle of the classroom and watched Mr. Booker speak. After a while some girl walked in with long curly hair, a fat ass and a caramel skin tone.

I repositioned myself in my seat as I watched her thinking, "Damn."

As time passed all I could do was watch her and them large light brown eyes and her smile revealing her pink braces; when 5th period was over our class headed down to the lunch room; I just ended up cutting everybody in the lunch line to get behind her.

I smirked. "Hey", I say as I walked behind her.

"Hey", She says with a smile before walking out of the lunch line and sitting down at a table, I finished getting my stuff and sat next to her.

"So what's yo name", I ask.

"Rayne", She answers.

"Like... the Rain outside?"

She laughed, "Yeah but spelled different. "

"That's coo, you know anyone in this school?"

"Nope", She answers.

"Well if you need something I'll help you around here ight?"

"Ight", She says as she drank her grape juice.

By the time school was over a nigga had her number, I couldn't wait to call her when I got home.

Stuff finna get more interesting sooo, be ready. But until then yay!! My first Imagine for my 3rd imagine book!! Whoop Whoop lol 😁😇😍✌