Fifteen (Part 3)

Eric's P.O.V.

I watched as Rayne pulled up her pants and zipped them. "Shit", She says with her eyes half opened.

I licked my lips as I looked at her, "When do you think you'll be ready?"

"I don't know, I just gotta get more comfortable with you", She answers.

"I understand..", I say as I laid my head back on my pillow.

She leaned up and looked at the clock next to my bed, "I gotta go.. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Ight", I say as I walked her downstairs.

"Nah I might be skipping."

She laughed, "Of course."

I walked her to the door, "I'll see you later..."

"You to", She says with a smile.

I opened the door and watched her walk out before pulling her back and pecking her lips, "Bye"

"Bye", She says before walking out and leaving home.

I closed the front don't and couldn't stop smiling. "I told you to keep your bedroom door open", Vonnie says with a slight attitude.

"My bad I didn't hear you", I say as I walked towards the stairs.

"But you said okay."

I sighed irritatedly, "I should tell yo' mom you had her up there; so what was y'all up there doing that got her smiling so much?"

"Why do you care?", I question.

"I don't, it was just disrespectful for you to disobey me."

"Well, she gone.. you happy?", I ask before walking up the stairs and walking to my bedroom.

"Whatever..", She replied.

• 2 Monthz Later •

I licked my lips as and rubbed my thigh as Rayne explained what she wanted to do to me over the phone; all I've been doing is going down on her every now and then at places like the boys restroom at school, my house, my car or her house but she said that she feels more comfortable and when I turn 16 on friday she's gone let me take it.

Of course a nigga was hype; practicing his strokes and shit basically preparing for the real deal; Imma have my older brother Kenny throw me a party at his crib and invite everybody in the hood.

"Imma give it all to you at your party"

I licked my lips, "Ight.."

"I'll see you at school tomorrow baby", She says as she lowered her voice.

I smirked. "You to", I say before hanging up and putting my feet up on the couch.

"Always on the phone smiling", Vonnie says as she sat down and crossed her legs.

"Cause a Lil nigga finna knock the boots", I say as I leaned back.

"With that little girl you had over here?", She questions as she furrowed her eyebrows.