Someone Else (Part 5)

Play Music:
Explicit Content

Eric's P.O.V.

I watched as Arial followed Kierra out of the restaurant, it felt good to get to Kierra... but after a while I hated the feeling of knowing how she must have felt seeing me with another women.. I quickly got up and ran outside only to find a empty parking lot as the rain soaked my clothes.

"Shit", I think to myself, as I walked back into the restaurant.

I sat at the table and listened to Danielle talk but didn't hear shit, I just kept thinking about the look Kierra gave me; I thought about it as we finally left the restaurant and the choice I had to make. The next day I tried to call her all day but she wouldn't pick up.

"You still cryin over that bitch e", Dre says as he walked into his kitchen.

"Chill the fuck out", I say as I called her number once again, but it went straight to voicemail.

"Fuck", I say as I threw the phone.

"What the fuck e!", Dre shouts.

"My bad", I say as rubbed my face.

I continued. "I'll get you another one", I explain as I stood before putting on my jacket.

"You need some pussy", He says before squatting back on the couch.

"You need to stay the fuck out my business", I say as I opened the front door.

He raised his hands in defense before turning on the TV as I walked out of the front door and headed towards my car. I drove to the store around the corner from his house to get my mind off shit and when I walked out I found myself driving further away from Dre's house.

I didn't wanna bother Kierra but I'm not used to being away from her for this long, I parked in the parking lot of the store she worked in before getting out and walking through the rain towards the door.

I looked through the glass window and saw she was the one closing up before knocking on the window; she closed the register and walked towards the door to unlock it before holding it open.

"What Eric", She says as she looked at me.

"Lemme in", I answer.

She thought about it and held the door open, "Okay."

In that moment I knew she wasn't just my bestfriend, I walked into the store and closed the door behind me before locking it; I grabbed the front of her pants and kissed her

She watched as I picked her up and sat her on the counter, she helped me take off my wet tshirt before rubbing my chest and kissing me; I unbuttoned her jeans while kissing her neck and felt her breathing get weak as her stomach sunk inward.

My boxers slowly came down as she wrapped her arms around me and I penetrated inside.

"Ughh..", She moans as she tightly wraped her legs around me, her legs gripped me tighter as her head leaned farther back and she bounced faster.

"Fuck", I say with my face in her chest as my hands slid to her ass.

"Faster..", She moans in my ear, I laid her back next to the register and gripped her neck tighter as my thrust got harder and I heard her juices getting louder; uncontrollably I began to bite my bottom lip and gripped the counter as I felt her nails in my back.

She wined my name louder the harder I went and I finally hit that spot that made her toes curl, She gasped as she whined.

"Daddy ...im...im..", She moaned as I kept stroking.

I sped up as her legs opened wider, she moaned louder as she clawed my back.

"Fuck", I say as both hands gripped the counter.

She slowly released her grip on me as she came. My hips slowed down as I buried my face in her neck and felt my body starting to get warmer.

Her hands slid up to my face and she began kissing; Later I told her I loved her as more than just a friend.. or bestfriends.. I actually saw us with a future.

Otay ...I complete and totally apologize for taking so long. I had a move and im still moving and cleaning and etc.. and then graduation and jus ukuk. Thank you for not rushing me and getting upset with me moonwalkbae this is the last one ❤❤❤ I hope you like it..