Peers (Part 4)

Shay's P.O.V.

I looked at him. "What could you possibly say?", I question.

"I didn't expect shit to break out like that Shay-."

"Well it did, and you didn't say shit", I shout.

"What the fuck you expect me to say? They been my friends since I was a kid; I care about you just like I care about them, which is why I was tryna keep the situation coo."

I wiped my eye. "Whatever, you just stood there", I say before getting out of his car and slamming the door.

Ignored his calls all weekend because I felt like he should have defended me, my feelings were hurt but after a while I noticed he was right.. He knew them a lot longer then me and it was wrong for me to make him choose a side; they are his best friends.. and in a way I owe him an apology cause he was tryna keep everything coo.

By Monday I dreaded having to go to school but I knew I had to talk to Eric, when second period hit I sat next to him and noticed he didn't have anything with him.

"Hey..", I say as I looked at him.

He looked over at me before looking forward.

"Can we talk?", I ask.

"Talk", He answers.

I sighed, "I wanted to apologize for what I said the other night-."

"You don't have to", He says cutting me off.

He continued, "Its fine."

I jus looked at him, "Eric.."

"It's fine, move on", He says looking at his watch.

"I finished the fantasy... it's in my folder at home", I say looking him.

The whole period was filled with Mrs. Goodman talking about the events at homecoming, when the bell rang.

I watched Eric get up and followed him out.

"Eric", I call out before grabbing his hand, he sighed before looking at me.

"Shay.. We should see other people", He says as he moved my hand off him and walked away.

I slowly frowned. "What?", I say in confusion.

A few hours later I stopped by my house and picked up the fantasy I wrote about me and Eric, I really care about him and hope that I didn't say something to seriously ruin what we had.

It was raining outside but I didnt care, I knocked on his door and waited for a few seconds before looking threw his window and seeing him stand up, he walked to the door with crystal laying on his couch.

My feelings where lowkey hurt, I dropped the paper a quickly left off his porch before he opened the door..

Eric's P.O.V.

I opened my door and looked around to see it was no one standing outside my door, when I looked down I saw it was a wet paper on my porch. I picked it up and and started reading it and saw it was the fantasy Shay wrote about me and her. I brought it in my house and saw it was about me introducing her to California taking her to homecoming, us going to prom and eventually getting married and having kids.

The fantasy was pretty coo and made me stop thinking about Crystal.. I told her to leave and left over Shay's house and asked her if we could finish the fantasy, we went prom and I made sure no one else talked about Shay.

Heyyyy sorry I haven't been on n a long ass while but I've been real real real sick u guys. Like fr. I had a spinal tap and right now I'm n painn like a mf so the only I can really do is write ☹but they figured out y i have my seizures hopefully they can stop them 😏👍this is part 4 for Shayylondon