See You Again (Part 2)

Kierra's P.O.V.

"Good Morning Mani", I say to Imani as I picked her up and held her on my hip, she rested her head on my shoulder as she held on to me.

"You sleep good mama?", I ask. She slowly shook her head yes as she rubbed her eye, I walked into the restroom and started brushing her teeth.

"You got more teeth growing in Mani", I say as I yawned.

For the last couple of days I've been real tired even when I get a good 8 hours, it must be stress plus Eric and taking care of Imani; when I finished washing her face I lotioned her up before walking her down to the kitchen and sitting her in her highchair.

After making her a bowl of cereal , I gave her some bacon along with a pealed orange; this girl can eat. I watched her and smiled hiding the fact that Eric not realizing what he's doing to me hurts bad..

"What the fuck did I tell you Nae!", I hear Eric shout, I sighed before walking to the screen door and seeing them both arguing outside.

"I want Olivia", He says as he approached her.

"There she is in the car, you see her", She says nonchalantly with her arms folded.

"Dadaa!!", Eric's other one year old daughter Olivia shouts in excitement, he smiled.

"Hi baby", He says as he rested his hand on the window and waved to her with the other before looking at Nae.

"Open the door", He says in a serious tone.

"Nope".

"Nae", He says as he stood directly in front of her.

He continued, "Quit playing with me and open the muthafuckin door!", He shouts with his finger in her face.

"And whatchu gone do?", She questioned.

She chuckled, "You touch me and you'll never see her again, shit I might even tell yo parole officer."

I could tell by the look on his face that she'd finally crossed the line, I watched as his fist slowly balled before running outside and pushing him back.

"No no no no no no, chill", I say as I rubbed his face.

"Eh, you seriously stayed wit that trick?", She says as she turned up her face.

"Trick?", I question.

I continued, "Last time I checked you was a muthafuckin side... Shit you wasn't even a side, you was a fuckin groupie! And pleeeeaaase don't get shit twisted, I didn't push him away cause I give any type of a fuck about yo life; I just didn't want him to floor yo dumb ass in front of your baby."

She put her hand to her mouth and acted like she was yawning. "Keep fuckin playing with me and imma put you to sleep bitch", I say as I tried to approach her but Eric grabbed ny arms and pulled me back.

She sighed. "Um Eric when you gone leave that alone and come home with me?", She questions with her hands on her hips.

"Never that bitch!!", I shout.

I continued, "You can never take shit from me! The fuck? Eric let me go!", I shout as I tried to snatch away from him.

"Yeah keep holding her e cause I don't wanna have to dust her ass", Nae says as she patted her cheap ass weave.

I laughed, "Show me please!!", I say amused. "Eric let me go ain't nobody gone touch this none factor ass bitch."

He let me go and the next thing I know I felt a wetness on my chest, I looked down and saw it was spit. "Call me another bitch", Nae says as she looked at me.

"Shit!!", Eric says as he tried to grab me, I ran to Nae and pulled her down by her hair as a punched her face while calling her all types of bitches. Eric tried to pull me off but I snatched away and started stomping her face.

Eric finally managed to pull me off of her, before pushing me towards the door. "Go in the fuckin house Kierra!!", He shouts.

"Stomped that hoe!! I dare yo dirty ass to spit on me again."

"Kierra", Eric says as he looked at me, I rolled my eyes before walking back in the house; I watched through the window as Eric got his daughter out the back seat of her car and brought her in the house before picking Nae up off of the ground and driving her home.

Later That Night

"In front of my daughter tho, for real? That's how you feel Kierra!?", Eric shouted.

"She spit on me Eric! What the fuck did you think was gone happen?", I ask.

"You went fuckin overboard Kiki...", He says as he sat down.

"Overboard? Eric I'm tired of dealing with this type of shit, I should not have to constantly wonder if you're cheating, argue wit a dirty ass baby momma or have my child share a room with a child you had by another bitch! Its not fair to me and u know that"!

"Well what the fuck you wamme to do? Cause I ain't sending her ba-", He stopped in the middle of his sentence as he watched me rubbing my legs.

"You Ight baby?", He questions.

"I'm fine Eric, the muscles in my legs are just aching", I reply.

"Cause you out there fighting like you ain't got no damn sense".

"Maybe if you wasn't such a dog, I wouldn't have to fight", I say as tears filled my eyes.

He sighed as he looked down. "You right....", He says as he clenched his jaws.

I stood up straight and looked at him stunned that he could admit such a thing, He continued. "I should have been loyal on tour... And I know you don't deserve to have to deal with Nae all the time", He says as guilt filled his eyes.

I hate seeing him upset but I do want him to know he was wrong, I walked to him and lifted his head before slowly pecking his lips. He sat me down as he held my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Nobody is perfect... But I've never asked for perfect", I say as I rubbed his back.

I gently rubbed his face, "I just want loyalty.. Respect.... And for you to show me that you care.... I don't wanna feel like I'm being taken for granted."

"I understand and I'm sorry.... Imma do better Kiki", He says as he looked in my eyes.

"Okay", I say as I rested my head on his chest, he then carried me upstairs to our bedroom where he stripped me down to nothing before laying down and holding me in his arms.

"You sure you're alright bae? Your body is hot", He says as he rubbed my a body with his large hands.

I sighed, "Probably cause I'm still thinking about what happened earlier..."

"Don't think about that shit kiki... Imma make it where she can't bother you anymore. Okay"?

I looked in his eyes and rubbed his cheek, "Okay".

For moonwalkbae, (Part 3) up next ❤👌 Thoughts??