Someone Else (Part 1)

Kierra P.O.V.

I watched him on stage as he danced laughed at himself and continued his verse, I laughed as I watched Eric and the rest of the group before the song changed and the hours went on and on.

When the concert was finally over I went back stage and watched the guys sign autographs.

"Oh my gosh Eazy e can I please have a autograph?", I say sarcastically as I walked to Eric.

"Of course you can, take one of them titties out", He says with a smirk as he held his pen to my chest.

I hit arm as we laughed. "You play too much", I say quietly as I looked around.

"Mhm, follow me", Eric says as he tugged on my T-shirt and headed out of the room.

I followed him and he walked down the the hall towards the restroom; when we walked inside he closed and locked the door before pulling off my shirt and kissing my chest.

"Mm", I moan as I kissed him.

"Ian think you where coming", He says in my ear before biting neck and sliding down my jeans.

He pulled down my panties and I held him tight as he straddled me around his waist.

I moaned louder when I felt him penetrate inside of me, my hips swirled with his as we kissed.

A good 20 minutes later he walked back into the room with the group first and a few minutes later I followed. I know the guys have a idea of what was going on but the fans don't.

Me and Eric have been good friends since we were in school, I can count on him for a place to stay, money, if someone disrespects me, pretty much anything and he'll be there but I don't ask him for those type of things cause I hate feeling like I'm using him and people are always asking him for shit.

"Ight lets get up out this muthafucka", Cube says as he led the guys to the exit.

"I'll see you later Kierra", Eric says low enough for me to hear as he walked out to the tour bus as I followed the rest of the fans out. I walked out to my car before leaving to a hotel to rest for that night.

• 2 Monthz Later •
***Back N Cali***

I dried off before lotioning up and getting dressed, I wrapped the towel around my head and laid on my couch.

My phone rang and I picked it up off of the hook. "Hello", I say as I rubbed my eyes."

"Heeeeey",My friend Arial says in excitement.

I smiled. "Hey, Why you so happy?", I ask.

"Me and you going out tonight", She answers.

"You finally free", She continued.

I scratched my head. "Aw... Nah", I say as I lean up.

"Oh my gosh, this the-."

"Third time you blew me off, yeah I know, but I wanna chill at home.. Just lemme call you when I'm free. Ight?"

"Ight", She says before hanging up.

I put my phone on the hook before laying my head down and drifting off to sleep, I heard someone knock on my door and sighed. "Really?", I say before leaning up and walking to the door.

I looked through the peephole and saw it was Eric, I opened the door so fast and jumped in his arms; he laughed as he held me and smiled.

"I missed you to", He says as he carried me inside and laughed.

I laughed and held him tighter, when he closed the door and sat on my couch, I laid on his shoulder as he looked at me.

"How you been", He says carresing my face gently.

I tried not to grin. "Fine", I answer.

He looked down at my couch and saw my new clear pager and frowned a little.

"Whose is this?", He questions before looking back at me.

"What?", I say in confusion as I leaned my head back up.

"You heard me, whose the fuck is this?", He says more aggressively.

My eyes widened, surprised at his tone.

"Mine, Eric", I say with a attitude.

"And you lie...", He says as he rubbed his forehead as he shook his head up and down.

"Look at me..", I say as I looked at him.

He ignored me as he got angrier. "Eric look at me", I repeat.

And he finally looked in my eyes, I held his face. "It's mine.. I promise."

I slowly took the pager from him before showing him my mother's number, his number and Arials.

I looked back at him. "I wouldn't do that to you", I say as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He looked down and slowly moved closer to me before pecking my lips, I kissed him back and watched him as he stood up and slid the towel off my hair before walking into my bedroom.

"I except your apology", I say as I rub my hands through his hair, he smirked as he laid me back on my bed.

Omg I am sooo sorry moonwalkbae you prolly forgot you requested this but I been going through so much from being sick to in the hospital to all types of stuff but imma get this done 😭❤💯