See You Again (Part 3)

Kierra's P.O.V.
• 3 Monthz Later •

"Then the bitch had to the nerve to spit on me", I say as I folded fresh laundry.

"You dead ass??", Nicole questions astonished.

"Hell yeah, you already know I dropped that bitch after that."

"You better have but what did Eric do?", She questions.

"He had to pull me off cause I was fuckin her up in front of his other daughter, which on my part was wrong...", I say as I put Eric's boxers in the basket.

She sucked her teeth, "Nahh nahh, he caused that shit from fuckin around in the first place".

"I know I know, but I chose to take him back; plus we had a talk and he said that he was gonna make sure she wouldn't come around and that he'll show me more respect."

"And how has that been going?", Nicole questions.

"Good actually, he's been more respectful, working harder and she hasn't came here trippin in 3 months; to be honest I don't mind taking care of her daughter either cause her mother ain't shit. I just need to get more rest though."

"Why"?

"Cause I've been real tired lately, especially when I walk up the stairs; my joints be hurting and I be winded.... Maybe I need to go on a diet", I say as repositioned the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"Girl bye, you don't need no damn diet", She says as she chuckled.

"But you might need to go get a check up at least so you can get some real pain medication."

I frowned, "Hell nah you know I don't like doctors."

She laughed, "You never have but still, you should go to make sure everything is okay."

She continued. "But aaaannyway... What's the plan for tonight?", She questions, I could tell she was smiling.

"Well", I start.

"My cousin is watching the girls so imma take a long shower and put on that red silk gown I bought while we were at the mall", I say with a smirk.

"Oooh girl, he gone have yo ass in a wheelchair", She joked.

"Wow, you need help Cole but lemme get ready, I'll talk to you tomorrow", I say as we laughed.

"Okay love, bye".

"Byeee", I say before putting the phone on the hook and finishing the laundry.

I picked out Eric's favorite silk gown before walking to the bathroom and getting in the shower, I took a nice and long shower before stepping out and drying off.

I slid on the red gown and lotioned up before getting a brush and standing in front of the mirror, as I was brushing I suddenly stopped to see a clump of my hair in the brush.

I frowned. "What the hell?", I say out loud.

I heard the front door open and didn't pay it any mind; I finished brushing my hair and walked into our bedroom before turning out the lights and lighting some candles.