See You Again (Part 5)

Play Music:

Eric's P.O.V.
• 2 Monthz Later •

2 Months later and she's still in the hospital... At one point it seemed like she was getting better but now the doctors are just trying everything they can; I know I shouldn't have slept with Nae but that was the only way I could keep her from bothering and disrespecting my home.

You're probably thinking, "Get a restraining order" or "Fight for custody of Olivia", but I didn't want to send my baby and Kierra through all that bullshit... and now we're here...

Kierra understood why I did what I did and we decided to get married in the hospital with my babies and Kierras bestfriend there.. I never leave the hospital cause I wanna spend every moment I can with her.

"Bye bye mommy, I hope you feel better", Mani says as Nicole picked her up and held Olivia's hand.

Kierra gave a weak smile, "Okay... I love you".

Imani smiled, "I love you to".

Nicole held in tears and tried to speak but no words would come out, she just shook her head and walked out before taking the girls home.

I stood and laid in the hospital bed with her before gently pulling her in my arms and holding her tightly, tears slowly formed in my eyes as my breathing got heavier.

"I'm sorry Kiki.. I'm so sorry for hurting you.... for everything", I say as I started breaking down.

I continued, "I took you for granted... When you deserved so much better."

She slowly looked up at me and wiped my tears. "You thought you were doing the right thing...", She says with a weak voice.

"For that I will always love you...", She says as she laid on my chest.

Even though she says she forgives me.. I still feel like shit.. I'm fuckin scared that she won't make it home..

"I'm so sorry", I say as I rubbed her hair back.

"I love you Eric", She says with her eyes closed.

I used my tshirt to wipe my tears, "I love you to".

The next morning I woke to her sleeping, I took a shower and dried off before redressing myself. I walked out of the restroom and saw she was awake.

"Hey Mrs.Wright", I say as I laid next to her.

"Hey Mr.Wright", She says with her eyes half shut.

"How'd you sleep?", I ask.

"Mr. Wright", Her doctor interupts as he entered her room.

"Yes?", I say as I looked at him.

"Can I speak to you in the hallway?"

I leaned up and followed him into the hall. "Wassup?", I question.

"We've done all the treatments we can... but her immune system is very weak."

I slightly frowned. "What are you saying?", I say as I looked in his eyes.

He sighed, "She doesn't have much time..", He answers.

"I'm sorry", He says as he rubbed my back.

That fucked me up.. I just held my hand on my mouth as my tears flowed. "You want me to tell her", He questions.

"No", I say as I wiped my eyes and got myself together.

I walked back into her room before laying next to her, and holding her close. The next day we woke early and talked more then we'd ever talked.

"You remember when I took you to the Carnival and the fair and you were too scared to get on the Farris wheel", I ask.

"Then you said, "Come on baby, I gotchu"", She says as she laughed.

She slowly smiled, "And you held me the whole time..."

"Thats when we had our official first kiss", I say with my lips on her cheek as I rubbed her chin.

She smirked. "I definitely remember that", She says as she chuckled.

I stayed silent as reality finally set in... I'm really gonna lose her.. She slowly looked at me and rubbed my face.

"Baby", She says with tears in her eyes.

I avoided looking in her eyes as tears slid down my face. "I know I'm not gone make it baby... I'm just glad I got to spend my last moments with you", She says as she wiped my tears.

She continued,  "And when it happens... Just remeber what we are... Not what we were".

I silently cried before shaking my head okay, when I got myself together I laid her on my chest and we talked all day until she fell asleep in my arms.

The next day...... She wouldn't wake up, no matter how hard I cried... She wouldn't wake up; I held her body in my arms and kissed her face over and over hoping she'd come back to me but the doctor put his hand on my shoulder before saying, "She's gone.."

I just hope she's watching over me... My fallen angel.

(Part 5) For moonwalkbae, I hope you enjoyed it.. 🌹💯 I'm taking more request so just PM me ❤