Someone Else (Part 4)

Play Music:

Eric's P.O.V.

I scowled at nothing as I sped down the freeway, my body grew stiffer the more I thought of what had just happened because I still don't know how to react. I pressed my foot on gas and gripped the stirring wheel tighter as each word she said ran through my mind.

I reached my exit and turned the wheel almost hitting the car in front of me, I took a breath of relief as I leaned against the seat. I rubbed my face and scratched my chin before backing up and pulling off.

"Ian finna cry over shit", I think to myself. I got my head together and headed home.

Kierra's P.O.V.

The next day I was drained and in no mood to go to work; I worked all day yesterday and what I went through with Eric started to depress me, I just need time alone.

I watched tv all day in my bedroom and whatever came on the screen I let it play, I don't even care to be honest. People were calling my house phone and I ignored that shit to, by 6PM I heard someone knocking on my door and immediately I leaned up, they rung the doorbell again and I sighed.

Eric would have just used the key I gave him.. I laid back down and waited for whoever it was to go away.

"Bitch I know you hear me!", I hear Arial shout.

I rolled my eyes and sighed before forcing myself out of bed; I walked into the living room and opened the front door.

"Disrespectful hoe", Arial says patting her head as she walked inside.

I closed my door. "What?", I question.

"Don't what me, get dressed", She says with her arms folded.

"Nooo, I don't feel like going anywhereee", I wine.

"Why", She questions.

I sigh, "You know why Arial."

"Right and is staying in yo house making you feel better?", She says as she looked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Nah."

"Right and imagine how the fuck I feel without you", She finishes.

I rubbed my eye and felt her gently pulling me to my bedroom. "Okay..", I say before walking into my bedroom and closing my door.

"Awwwwl, that's my baby girllll", She says as she laughed.

I laughed as I walked to my bathroom and took a long shower, when I was finally out I put on skinny jeans, the matching jacket with a white tink top. I combed my hair and put studs in my ears before doing my make up and adding some lip gloss.

"Damn girl whatchu doin?", Arial says irritatedly. 

"Girl calm yo titties", I say as I sprayed my perfume and and grabbed my purse. I opened my bedroom door and walked out.

"oooouu, okay tryna show off yo booty", Arial says as she laughed.

"Shut up", I say laughing as we headed out the door.

Arial took me to a house party but it ended up being wack, the music was bad, the niggas was ugly and thirsty and nobody wanted to dance. We ended up just leaving and going to the movies which was coo cause after that we left in the rain to a nice restaurant to get something to eat.

I sat my jacket on the back of the chair along with my purse. "Shit", I say as I wiped under my eye.

"What", Arial says before sitting down.

"Is my making running?", I ask.

She looked at me. "Yeah, go fix that sus", She answers.

"Okay dang..", I say as I laughed.

She laughed before picking up her menu as I headed to ladies restroom; I looked at myself in the mirror and sucked my teeth.

"Yeah that ain't poppin", I say as I looked at my eye make up in the mirror.

"Make up running", A girl says as she approached the sink and started washing her hands.

I laughed. "Yeah that ain't cute", I joked as I wet the paper towel.

She laughed, "Here."

I looked over and watched as she went in her purse before pulling out make up wipes.

"Don't use those they'll leave dark marks under your eyes", She says before handing me 3.

I smiled before taking them, "Thanks."

"No problem", She says as she put the rest back in her purse and walked out of the restroom.

I leaned in the mirror and wiped the make up off from under my eyes before throwing the wipes away and washing my hands; I headed out of the restroom and back to my table.

"Damn what was you doing in there, making friends?", Arial says as she sipped her drink.

"Girl", I say as I rubbed my hair back.

I continued, "I didn't take Tha-..."

She looked at me and sat her drink down as I looked across the room, I felt my heart beating faster as the room got harder to breath in.

"Kierra", She says as she grabbed my hand.

I slowly sat down and looked at the empty wine glass in front off me before looking back up at Eric sitting at the table with the girl I was talking to in the restoom.

Arial looked and looked back at me, "Kierra...", She says sympathetically.

"What will you be having this evening", The waitress says as she stood at our table.

Eric looked directly in my eyes and looked back at the girl, smirking, laughing and shit; I wiped my face and stood before grabbing my jacket and purse and walking out.

"Kierra!", Arial shouts.

I ignored her and kept going, I sat in the car and watched the rain sliding down the windows.. I thought about how easy it was for Eric to discard me and act like I didn't exist. He looked directly at me and looked back at her..

I can't describe the feeling in my heart.. But it hurts. A few seconds later Arial got in and started the car before seeing me crying.

"Kierra..", She says as she gently pulled me into her arms.

She continued. "I'm so sorry you had to see that... ", She says holding me tighter.

"I just wanna go home...", I say as I buried my face in her shoulder.

"Please take me home..", I say as I cried.

So it turns out a nigga was trippin.. this is a lil longer then I thought it would be but like a penis the longer the better. Anywho For moonwalkbae 💕 (Part 5) Coming up soon 🔥🔥💯