Prologue

Ten October, the night the kyuubi attacked the village, but not under his own will. He was getting controlled by a man who goes by the name Uchiha Madara, but in reality he is not, he is simply a person who is being controlled.

Minato was facing this enemy, and he had a feeling he knew him.. but it couldn't be, the person in his mind had died.. a long time ago..

"Obito? Are you Obito?!" Minato asked the masked man

"But he died.. so it can't be.." he added

The masked man slightly panicked but he didn't say anything, to minato this meant yes..

"Obito.. why?"

"Because sensei.. you can't protect anything.. since you figured me out I'll leave, but your village is already in danger and many have already died! This just proved that you can't save anything!"

Obito used his kamui and disappeared, minato the yellow flash was too slow to even say anything back at his former student..

Minato got his shit together and went to take care of the tailed beast, he needed to seal him.. he teleported himself and the beast to far away..

He teleported there and got his wife and children away from the house that was there. Kushina his wife was drained and had not much chakra left.. one baby was crying and had blond hair the other was quiet looking at the giant fox and had red hair

The kyubi was still angry, he eyed the innocent eyes from the red haired child. The baby giggled at that and was reaching her tiny hands at him..

The kyubi was taken aback, the mighty giant kyubi was taken aback.. he was surprised by his own feelings, but he felt that the child was familiar..

In his life only two people have not feared him but cared for the fox, one being his creator, his father figure Otsutsuki Hagoromo and a woman who fell in love with an Uchiha while being an Senju herself.

The child felt like the woman, he killed the woman who cared for him but he wasn't aiming at her, he was aiming for the Uchiha that tried to control him..

The woman was named Senju Nayama, family of senju Hashirama and senju tobirama.

The giant lost his need for revenge, he laid on the ground and groaned at the two

"If you're going to seal me, hurry up! Or I'll change my mind!" He growled at them with a deadly glare in tact

Minato was confused but there was no time, he sealed the kyubi inside his child Naruto..

Minato and kushina were thankful they lived through the day, but many things needed to be answered..

---

I Hope you liked the prologue (^∇^)

-panda