Chapter 7

Two years past and naoki turned seven.

At the moment she was running away from some villagers that she angered with her prank.

Naoki was able to hiraishin more and with that she sneaked into people's home, she would switch the salt with the sugar.. or hide one shoe of each pair.. or with the help of her brother rearrange people's living room and vandalize the beautiful hokage monument.

Today, together with naruto, they went the extra mile and decided not to only hide shoes but also to change all the eggs into hard boiled ones and duck tape the doors shut.. they got away with it for the first few hours.. but after that they had to run!

After a while naoki had stopped running and got lost.. she sat down and started to play with the flowers around her. She was sure the villagers wouldn't come here..

Naruto, who ran somewhere else was probably now in hiding. He was most likely in the Uchiha compound, he would always use the compound as his hiding spot since the villagers tend to stray away from there..

Naoki was somewhere outside konoha.. she had a secret route so she could sneak out without getting noticed by the guards. She wasn't sure how far she ran from konoha but she stayed calm and spent most of the time running around chasing butterflies or picking flowers.

The time flew by and the stars started to show themselves.

Naoki sensed a fight going on, it was two against one.. she frowned when she felt the presence of Itachi and shisui..

Naoki hid her presence the best she could and sneaked closer to the fight. She got close enough to see three people fighting, one had an orange/red mask with black stripes and one eye hole..

She saw Shisui and Itachi fighting the masked stranger but it didn't look too good for the two..

'Kurama.. it doesn't look too good for them does it..'

'Kid.. don't meddle into the fight, I warned you..' kurama said though he had a feeling she wasn't going to listen

'But I cant just leave them.. Kurama, how far are we from the village.. more precisely from nii or the Uchiha compound?'

'Close enough for your Hiraishin no Jutsu..' kurama answered in defeat..

'But kid.. you can only use it on two people max in your condition.. what are you going to do? You can use it on yourself and one of the two..don't tell me you're going to do what I think you're going to do!' kurama warned the girl

'I'll teleport them.. ' she said

Kurama sighed... he really didn't like where this was going.. he knew the two uchiha's strength enough to know that if they couldn't take the masked man on.. naoki would be most definitely done for.. And the fact that naoki was just pain stubborn made everything worse.. but then again.. kurama was pretty stubborn on most things to so he can't talk..

'Okay, one'

'two!'

yeah.. kurama really hated where this was going to

'Three!!'

Naoki ran as fast as her little legs could carry her. She grabbed both Itachi's and Shisui's hand earning speechless uchihas

Shisui was the first to get his shit together.. though the shock didn't leave fully

"Naoki wha-" he started but he couldn't finish his sentence

"I.. I'll teleport you away.." she said hurried cutting him off

"I won't let you!" The masked man said and threw his kunai at the girl..