Chapter 24

It was a beautiful afternoon.. but not for naoki.. she wasn't sure if she should take Itachi's words serious or just ignore them..

Akatsuki is coming for naruto.. what does that even mean?! Who even is akatsuki?! Is akatsuki planning to kidnap naruto?

'Ne, ryu what do you think..'

'.. I think you should prepare and tell your brother. You can never be too prepared.. and my gut is telling me you should forfeit the exams"

'Eh?! Forfeit..'

'Yes, though you are feeling better.. I know your health state better than anyone right now.. if you continue to use your chakra, you may destroy you chakra points..'

'I see.. I see.. guess I'll forfeit then.' Naoki sighed in defeat

'you're surprisingly obedient.. aren't you supposed to at least nag and complain about it for a bit before agreeing so easily..'

'Says who..'

'Says your memory..'

'...'
'Don't look into my memories.. and I'm only listening since you helped me at that time' naoki declared

'Hmm~ okay then, should we go to your brother now? To tell him?'

'I can't go outside yet.. ya know.. so let's go a bit later and as for forfeiting.. hmm.. I'll write a letter, you think you can deliver it ryu?'

'It shouldn't be a problem, I can leave you body again so.'

'Okay, I'll be counting on you'

Naoki opened the drawers of the night stand and looked for paper and something to write with. She eventually found what she needed and wrote down she was forfeiting due to health reasons. After finishing she folded it and tied it around ryu, ryu then took the letter and went trough the window to deliver it.

---

Ryu wasn't back yet.. and naoki was dying put of boredom..

"Ah.. I'm bored.. I want to know what my teams up too but mostly I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE.. i need my sunshine" she whined out of boredom..

(A/N: She needs hoseok.. okay moving on..)

Naoki sighed while someone by the door was laughing

Naoki frowned slightly.. "Kaa-chan.. Is it funny to see me suffer..."

"I'm not laughing at that, but at the fact that you're so much like me in that sense" kushina said and went to her lovely daughter

"If you want to know what is happening I'll tell you~ Apparently kakashi is training sasuke and-"

Naoki broke the conversation and questioned what kushina just said

"sasuke is out of the hospital? And kakashi-sensei is training him?"

"He was.. kinda discharged from the hospital a day or so ago, and yes kakashi is training him, Naru told me he asked Kakashi for training but got rejected"

"Then who is training nii?"

"Jiraiya is, you dad is also partly gonna train him and I too am going to help him" kushina said excited, she couldn't wait to train naruto again