Chapter 25

A month passed and naoki had seen no sign of ryu.. she really wanted to know what happened but it was fine.. because she had a feeling they would see each other sooner or later anyways..

But moving on to another problem.. naoki overslept.. and it was the day of the tournament.. How. Nice.

She hurried in her pajamas to the stadium, she jumped roof to roof till she arrived at the opening. She ran inside took the stairs up and looked how far in the fight was..

It was Sasuke vs gaara.. and apparently it was the last fight

Naoki observed the situation.. Gaara looked blood thirsty, he had a wound on his shoulder. Sasuke was calmly observing his opponent, who was acting strange.

She glanced at her parent who were standing/sitting next to each other. Minato had a complex look on his face and kushina was worried..

Everyone was focused on the fight that no one noticed feathers falling. A genjutsu was in action, everyone in the stadium fell asleep.

Naoki dispelled the genjutsu and looked at who was awake. The only ones awake were jonins and higher, sakura, shikamaru, sasuke, naruto and naoki.

A loud explosion was heard from the kage seats, nothing seen because of the smoke.

The smoke soon disappeared and minato was clashing kunais with the kazekage. Four other sound shinobi appeared on the roof and each on one corner..

The sound shinobi activated a barrier that could only be dispelled from inside, but they made sure to protect themselves with another barrier protecting themselves from the inside.

Naoki's eyes were focused on the barrier and her parents, kushina was out the barrier cursing her luck of being outside..

Naruto had his eyes fixed on the sand shinobi middle on the match ground.. he also focused on sasuke..

The sand shinobi, being gaara, Temari and Kankurou were fleeing away and sasuke was told by a jonin to tail them

"Orochimaru?!" Naoki said in shock

This caused kakashi to look at what the girl was looking at.. he frowned

"Sakura, naruto, naoki and shikamaru.. I'll give you your next mission now.. go and track down Sasuke together with pakkun" kakashi told the group

"Pakkun?"

Kakashi made a cut on his thumb and summoned a small dog

The group didn't hesitate and went on the move.. expect one girl.. naoki. She was already gone to somewhere before even hearing Kakashi's order..

--

Shikamaru had just separated with pakkun sakura and naruto , they were still on to gaara and sasuke.

The trio could see sasuke and his cursed seal, he was unable to move. Gaara was about to use the opportunity to attack sasuke, but naruto stepped in and kicked him..

Naruto didn't want to hurt gaara, he was like him in certain areas.. he even wanted to befriend the lonely boy.. but right now it wasn't the time to be befriending him..

"Sasuke.. sakura.. I'll take care of this so.. please go back to the village.." naruto pleaded

"Naruto?! Are you stupid?! What are you planning to do?" Sakura panicked

Sasuke frowned "are you gonna use that"

Naruto stayed silent

Sasuke sighed.. and stood up