Chapter 22

"Uh.. so for those who aren't feeling well or those who feel like quitting after the explanations please come forward now.. We'll be starting the preliminaries immediately." Hayato said

Sasuke was grabbing his seal and flinching a bit from the shockwaves the cursed seal gave off

Sakura told sasuke to forfeit, she was very worried for her teammate.. naruto was lost, he didn't even see the seal so the fact that he doesn't know wasn't surprising, naoki was also worried but she was in a pretty bad condition herself..

Naoki's chakra levels were very irregular, causing her to feel weak to normal in just matters of seconds... the result of such frequent change was coughing up blood. Another affect that showed up was that the input of her chakra was uncontrollable, resulting in putting too much and causing more damage than wanted..

naoki already decided to use as less chakra as allowed, and backing down from the competition was no option for her.

Naruto looked at his side and gave naoki a concerned look, which sasuke and sakura didn't notice, naoki gave a smile in return to assure him that she's alright..

The hokage and jonins by the side were also engaged in an argument.. but in the end only kabuto decided to forfeit and the first fight was, Akado yoroi vs Uchiha Sasuke

The two shinobi moved to the middle and the rest moved to the higher grounds to watch.

"Now please begin." The referee, hayato said

"Are you ready?" Yoroi said

"Yeah" sasuke smirked

Yoroi then gathered chakra in his right hand and his left was close behind his back grabbing shurikens.

Sasuke figured that the right hand was just decoy, sasuke in return got his kunai and when yoroi threw the shuriken he perfectly reflected them with his kunai.

The shurikens flew right back at yoroi but at the same time Sasuke's cruse was acting up. He fell in pain and held his cursed mark

In this time yoroi moved closer and grabbed Sasuke's head with his right hand. He was drained every bit of chakra he could get out of sasuke..

When sasuke noticed he kicked yoroi with full power and got free. He was slightly out of breath..

Yoroi didn't give sasuke any time to think and charged ahead straight away, but it wasn't fast enough. Sasuke already had a plan, he kicked yoroi in the chin sending him in a straight line in the air.

Saskue jumped and was behind the opponent, he made sure that the enemy couldn't move and did his next move only to be interrupted by the cursed mark

The markings spread on half his face but with sheer willpower he forced it back into the seal.

This shocked everyone who knew of the cursed mark, especially Orochimaru who was transformed into someone else.. but other just shock he also felt a spark of joy.. he just found his perfect vessel?

Sasuke then did a continued chain of kicks and let's just say that it didn't end to nicely for yoroi..

Yoroi was left unconscious while sasuke was still conscious. Sasuke was standing and when the winner got announced he fell of exhaustion but Kakashi shunshined behind him so he wouldn't fall on the ground

The medics came and took the unconscious opponent, they were trying to get sasuke to come too but kakashi said he'd take care of it. Kakashi took the boy and left for somewhere, at this point his team was very worried..