Chapter 26

After the invasion of orochimaru... everyone was busy repairing the village to its former state, though allot of damage was done there were close to none that had their life taken. There were only injured ones.

Naoki was in the middle of a training ground, she wanted to visit her brother in the hospital but.. she decided not too since she had business to attend first plus sakura and sasuke visiting should be enough..

Naoki took a deep breath and tried to summon ryu. She still had to form a contract with her so why not now.

She did the deed and watched the smoke disperse.. well she was suppose to.. naoki somehow ended up on a completely different place..

Naoki ended up underwater.. She was amazed by what she saw.. but also nervous

"Who goes there?" Someone said

Naoki held her breath afraid to drown, and turned her head

".. human child, here you can breath.. so breath"

Naoki did as she was told and started breathing.. in the water..

she turned to the voice that told her that and she looked rather shocked.. before her was a beautiful and breathtaking dragon, with scales that shone with even the smallest sun rays.

"Human child, we were expecting you. Come follow me" the dragon said

"Um.. can I know your name first? I'm Namikaze Naoki, ya know" naoki said swimming behind the dragon

"Well, the young ones call me fuwa-ji but just fuwa will do. I am the scroll guardian" he said

"Scroll guardian?"

"Yes, I keep watch of our summoning scroll and keep it hidden from the people who happen to come here"

"I see.. by the way where are we going?"

"We're going too where the summoning scroll is Placed, we're going to make you our summoner.. because that is what you came here for, is it not?"

"Right, but ya know I'm surprised you knew I was coming" she said with a small chuckle at the end

"Well, We have or ways to know" fuwa said and returned the laugh

Halfway there and fuwa began explaining more of the island

"Naoki, I'll explain you a bit about our habitat. We may now be underwater but this is actually a big lake, part of an island that floats in the sky. This floating Island is called sorayomi island."

"Floating island eh? Sound kinda amazing.. but why is it called sorayomi island?"

(Sorayomi 天読 meaning glance)

"Because people down on the ground don't pay well enough attention to what is in the sky, one may even say they take a glance and forget what they saw."

"I see, another question"

"Yes?"

"Am I allowed to come to this island whenever I want?"

"Of course, you will have a contract with not us as individuals but with the islanders as a whole. You are even considered one of us. And please don't tell too many people about our island.."

"Okay"

"But I do have to warm you, not all islanders are happy with summomers.. since we do not have a pleasant history with them.. so when you come by please watch out in some areas.."