Chapter Thirteen

Colten picked me up in his pick-up, I hopped in and searched for the seat belt. When I realized there was none, I turned to him.

"Where's the seatbelt?" I asked softly.

"There isn't one," he smirked, "But if you want you can hold onto me."

I laughed, my mood brightening. "Gee thanks, Colt."

"I love it when you call me that," he took my hand in his right hand.

"What? Oh, you mean when I call you Colt?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"Yea, no one really calls me that." He shrugged, glancing at me.

"Really?"

"Really," he nodded. "What happened back at your house?"

I hesitated. "Tom was pissed, I ran,locked him out and called you."

He nodded, "Nothing else?"

"Nope." I popped the 'p'.

He smiled, a real smile, he squeezed my hand. Colt and I soon pulled into a small driveway, the house was small compared to mine. Tiny even, but it was adorable. Into was a bubbly blue with green shutters, and a purple door. I grinned.

"I love your house," I pecked him on the check before hopping out of the truck and admiring the house more closely.

"Really? Its not too small?" he strutted to the door, ruffling my hair when he passed me.

I frowned, "Why'd you do that?"

"Because your cute when your mad," he slung an arm over my shoulder and pulled me inside the house.

Once we were in the house, Colt showed me around. His room was small but yet still cozy, the kitchen was the biggest room, his parents room was also small. The living room was a little smaller then the kitchen and had a silver couch, along with a matching chair. There was a flat screen and in front of the couch was a wooden coffee table.

"So, do you like it?" Colt asked me nervously.

"No," I smiled, "I love it!"

He looked relieved, "Thats good, are you hungry?"

I shook my head, "No, I'm a little tired."

Colt scooped me up, bridal style and carried me to his room. I cuddled closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He nuzzled my neck, before dropping me. On the bed. His bed.

"Sleep tight, Ali," he wrapped the covers around me an kissed my forehead.

I rewrapped my arms around him, pulling him down onto the bed. "Can you stay with me?"

His eyes were wide, as if he didn't expect me to do this but he still said, "Yea,"

Colt snuggled under the covers and wrapped me in his strong arms, where I fell peacefully asleep.

~~~~

When I woke up, Colt was still sleeping. His chest rising and falling with me strewn about on it.

I watched his for a while, he looked so peaceful, though everybody looks peaceful while they sleep.

Glancing around, I searched for a clock. When I found one, it read 8:28a.m. I wondered briefly if I should wake Colt up or let him sleep.

Deciding to wake him up, I picked my head up off his chest and kissed him. It worked he woke up, and seemed pretty happy.

"I think thats the best way I've ever been woken up," he smiled, tightening his arms around me. "And if you ever want to wake me up like that, don't hesitate."

I blushed, burying my head in his chest, as he laughed.

"Aw, come on, Ali, its okay. Don't be embarrassed." He nuzzled my neck, his hands stroking my back.

I shivered, looking up at him through my long lashes. Colt pecked me on the lips, grinning when I leaned in for more, which he happily gave to me.

His tongue darted out, tenderly touching my bottom lip. My lips parted, and his tongue mingled with mine. I racked my hands up and down down his chest. Colt groaned into my mouth.

I knew Colt would never hurt me, but just hearing that sound come from him scared me.I broke away, panting. Colt opened his eyes, which were darker then his normal bright blue.

"You okay?" he breathed, his eyes straying to my mouth.

"Uh, yeah," I sighed, "I've just... never kissed anyone like this."

"Except for that one time, at your house with me." his hand brushed my check, "Its okay, we'll take it slow."

I rested my head on his chest again, breathing in Colt's familiar scent.

"Hey, do you want breakfast?" he smoothed out my wild hair, "I know this diner that has the best pancakes in town..."

"Colten? Are you asking me out on a date?"

"I think I am," he smiled, kissing my forehead.

I kissed him, "Its a good thing I'm starved, I would love to go."

*******************************************************

A/N

Hey!!! How is it? I decided to update today since school was canceled because of the snow storm thats coming:) So happy, I really needed a break. Even though high school registration was supposed to be today. Hope you like the chapter!

Love, Morgiebug! :)

P.S. not edited!