Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N

Hey guys, I'm doing things backwards this week. Guess who's the most clumsiest person ever? Me! Guess what I did at school? Fell UP the stairs...for the third freaking time...dumb feet...anywhoo, I'm just gonna update now...VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW!

<3, Morgiebug

"Bye," I murmured to Colt, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll stop by later tonight," he insisted, kissing my cheek.

"You don't have to," I blushed, "I'll be alright for tonight."

"I don't mind, I'd like to hang out with you some more, I haven't even begun to finish telling you everything."

"We'll talk about it more when we can, but I'll probably be talking to the lawyer for a while," I looked down at my folded hands. It would be selfish of me to deprive Colt of his sleep, especially if my mum caught him in my room. In my bed. She'd murder us both without a second thought.

"Listen, Ali, I seriously don't mind, plus I can handle whatever your mum dishes out," he began, "I'll just sneak in your window."

"Have fun with that, it's on the second floor, smart one," I glanced at him through my lashes, "I'll be fine tonight, I can handle a nightmare."

"Yea, sure you can," he sighed, shaking his head, "Call me when you need me, alright? I really have no problem coming over."

"I know," I gave him a small smile and climbed out of his truck, he waited till I reached the door before pulling out. He still didn't leave though until I was completely inside the house.

"Ali, it's about time you showed up," my mother had her arms crossed over her chest and you could just barely make out the tear stains on her cheeks.

"Sorry," I murmured, "Are you alright?"

"No, no I'm not," her lower lip trembled, "I'm a terrible mother, look at everything I've missed. I don't even remember the last time we had a normal conversation. With everything happening, now, I really think it's best if we go somewhere else. After you're done speaking with your lawyer, were packing up our stuff and we're heading to a different home."

I stared at her in disbelief, "Mum, you can't do that. I've got a life here, a best friend, a boyfriend, and a family. Chloe's family."

"Sweetheart, I've neglected being your mother for years, it's time I take charge and become a mother again. I'm sorry but this is what I feel is right."

"B-but that's not fair! I like it here and-----"

"There are no ands or buts about it, Alice, this is what's going to happen whether you like it or not. It's for your own good."

I fumed, opening my mouth to argue more but then it came to my attention that the lawyer was present. I closed my eyes and took a couple deep breaths before greeting her, "Hello, I'm Ali."

"Hello, Ali, I'm your lawyer, Mrs. Davis," she gently smiled, "Now, shall we get down to business?"

I nodded, taking a deep breath again to calm myself, "Sure, lets go sit down."

Mum took the opportunity to lead us into the spacious living room. I took a seat on the love seat, while my mum and Mrs. Davis took the couch.

"So, Ali, I'll be handling both of your cases," Mrs. Davis began, crossing her legs elegantly, "So let's start with the truth of what happened with Mr. Solons that night."

I clasped my hands in my lap and suddenly wish that Id let Colt come in. I looked down at my lap and chewed my lip, "He chased me down and then took me hostage."