Chapter Ninteen

When I woke up, I was scared, I was obviously in a bed and someone was holding my right hand. I cracked one eye open, seeing that it was Colten I relaxed a little.

He noticed that I was awake, so he smoothed my hair out of my face, "Chloe just went to get lunch," he said softly.

I nodded, scared that if I spoke I'd turn into a blubbering baby. Colt looked me over, taking in my eyes the most.

"What happened, Ali? What'd he do to you?" he asked softly, but I knew that he was pissed that the teacher had touched me at all.

I squirmed, looking anywhere but his face, "Colt, we need to do something, he said that I wasn't the first, what if the other girls are still alive? And they need help, they're probably scared."

He gave my hand a tight squeeze, "He's in custody with the police, and I guarantee that he's going away for a long time, they'll find the girls. Right now though, Ali, you need to tell me everything, and the police too."

I nodded, tears spilling from my eyes, "I-I was s-so scared," I sobbed, "I t-thought for s-sure I was d-d-dead."

Colt brought my hand up to his mouth and gently kissed it, like the guys would do in the olden days with the girls they fancied.I let myself seek comfort from that gesture and slowly continued,

"H-he kissed m-me, Colt," I cried, "A-and he hurt me, he c-choked me I-I thought t-that that was the e-end, that I'd d-die in s-school."

Colt crawled into the hospital bed beside me, pulling me to his chest and holding me close.

"I swear, if he doesn't get put away, Ali, Ill kill him, I really will," Colt threatened, "And if a guy ever touches you when you don't want him to, I want you to literally rip his face off, or break every single one his fingers."

I tucked my head into his neck, "Y'know, a n-normal boyfriend w-would have told me to carry mace or something."

"Yea, well nothing about us is really normal, and it most definitely cant hurt if you mace him but breaking something would make sure he didn't try it again."

I glanced down, feeling relief that he was still the same, even if I was almost kidnapped and very possibly raped.

"Hey," he whispered, lifting my chin, "Its okay, everything will be okay."

Tears streamed down my face as I began to cry again. I felt so violated, if it weren't for my friends, I wouldn't be at the hospital. I would be with the other girls, if they were in his custody. I looked into his eyes, what if he didn't want a girl with insecurities and now a girl with both insecurities and trauma?

"Ali, its okay, I wont let him hurt you, ever," he promised, his eyes pleading with me to believe him and I found that I did. I trusted this boy with my life.

"I know, but we have to find the other girls, Colt, what if the police don't know where to find them?" I insisted, lifting my hand to wipe the tears but Colt beat me to it.

"They will, thats not your job, though, Ali, your job right now is rest," his eyes closed slowly then opened even slower. Thats when I realized that under his eyes he had little, purple, crescent moons. I reached my hand out and traced the purple half moons.

"Your tired, how long has it been since you've slept?" I whispered, cupping his cheek in my palm. His tired eyes met mine.

"Im alright," he yawned.

"Lay down, you need some sleep," I offered. His head rested on my chest, my hands rose on their own accord to tangle themselves in his hair. Soon his breathing deepened, and his eyes were closed. I was left alone with my thoughts, something that wasnt good at this time.

I knew that Chloe would be back soon, but I didnt know how soon that would be and already I was getting more tired. When I closed my eyes though, all I saw was Mr. Solons face, and it literally scared me shitless.

Before I could even think about it, I was crying. But not for me, for the girls who hadn't been saved. With my fingers threaded through Colt's auburn hair, I sobbed by myself, feeling utterly alone.

"Alice? Are you okay?" Chloe rushed in, her arms filled with Chinese food, she set the food down and rushed to my side.

"I-I'm fine," I cried, taking one of my hands from Colt's mop of hair to wipe my tears away.

"Are you sure? It doesn't look like it," she sat in the chair beside my bed and put a hand on my forehead, "You look flushed, and your forehead is really warm, Ill call the nurse."

"No," I said, "I don't want the nurse, I just want to spend time with my friends and get discharged."

"Looks like your in luck, because you'll be discharged later today," her forehead creased in worry, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I swear, Im okay," I insisted.

"Good," she didn't seem to believe me, "You should rest, before you get back to my place and cant."

I paused for a moment, "I think Im going to go to my parent's house... I miss the being able to piss off my mother and Tom."

Chloe smirked, "Okay, if you need help with that, you know where to find me."
******************************************************
A/N

Heyyyyy, long time no write! Lol, so what do ya think? Im very curious as to if any of you guys like this at all...but then Im like, if they didn't like it they wouldn't be reading it. Im thinking Ill update again tonight..but Im not sure...
Vote, Comment, Follow!:););)
Xoxo,
Morgiebug!<3
P.S. unedited