Chapter 6: Smooth Talk

Eren sits at school thinking about his date.

"Soooo. Theres two? Weird" Armin blinks "i have a twin. His name is Legout but he died when we came out of the womb"

"Armin thats gross" Mikasa sighs and eats her chips.

"Hey guys!" Rivaille comes and sits with the small group and smiles at Eren.

"Uh hey Levi." Armin blinks.

"Rivaille." Eren corrects as he sees the smile on the twins face. A smile that Levi doesn't easily show but Rivaille has no problem with it. "What do you want?" He asks him.

"Ah no need to be so rude. I'm only sitting here to meet everybody!" Rivaille grins "why so salty, Eren?"

"You tricked me..." Eren mutters, looking away and munching on his cookies. Mikasa goes to take one instantly earning a growl from Eren. "Dont touch my cookies" he says hugging them protectively.

"I'm sorry, Okay?" Rivaille frowns a little pout "i didn't mean to be such a jerk. I can't help it. You're really attractive and i.." he scratches the side of his cheek "I'm sorry i thought maybe we can be friends. I understand you like my brother".

Eren nods as he hangs onto a cookie with his teeth. "I do," he agrees before eating the biscuit whole. "I like Levi... and you pretended to be him to get me? That's not a way to be friends. That's just mean. "

He simply frowns and hugs his own knees "I'm sorry... i was hoping you would forgive me" he says standing up sadly looking at Eren.

The boy chews on the inside of his cheek in thought before standing up and holding out his hand. "Hello! I'm Eren Jaeger!" He smiles brightly. He's giving Rivaille a chance to start over.

"Oh...ah!?" Rivaille smiles widly then jumps on Eren hugging him tightly "Hi, Eren! I'm Levi Ackermans twin brother Rivaille!!!"

Eren stumbles back, glancing to his friends that giggle slightly. The boy pats Rivaille's back before returning the hug. "I'll happily be your friend, Rivaille. If you stop.messing with me and Levi."

"That'll be difficult... I've been messing with my brother since he was a cell membrane sharing a womb with me. But I'll try..."

"You can mess with Levi. Just not with mine his relationship. I really like Levi... so I... well... you know."

Rivaille nods his head then lets go of Eren "you are a good kisser though" he says slowly.
Then the sound if a small birds neck breaking sounds from behind them as Mikasa breaks its neck.

"I wasn't lying when i said i really liked you... i can only hope you will forgive me." Rivaille sits down next to Mikasa "sup, Acker fam"

"I forgive you... and I would like to return the feelings, Rivaille. But I like Levi. You may have his looks and everything. As handsome as they are. But... Levi." Eren sighs. He stands up and takes the bird from Mikasa. "Bad Girl." He says to her.

She bursts into tears "i couldn't help it! Such a beautiful creature! Too good for this world!"

"You're friend has angst issues" Rivaille notes.

Armin nods his blonde head "Mikasa boiled a lizard the other day and watched it die saying something about he world being a cruel place"

"She does things like that and then makes a flower crown for me saying it can also be beautiful." Eren sighs. "Just let her be."

Mikasa places a flower in Armins hair then begins braiding it and Rivaille chuckles

"So these are your friends huh? Interesting. I like them" Rivaille grins then hugs Eren tightly.