Chapter 7: Oysters! Yuck!

Eren dresses in his room. Hes going on a date with Levi and hes excited. Even if Levi and Rivaille stired him up alot yesterday he's still going.

Afterall, he still likes Levi... maybe love after the confessions yesterday he's a little unsure of how deep his feelings run. He likes Levi. Definitely has a crush on him. For sure. But love?

Eren takes a deep breath and finishes his time getting ready by combing his hair to perfection.

"Now I'll just meet levi there..."

Eren encourages himself when there is a knock at the door

"ERENNNN!!! THERES SOMEONE AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!!! OOH ITS A LITTLE BOY! HES DRESSED ALL NICE EREN IS HE YOUR DATE!?" Carla Jaeger calls.

"YES MOTHER THAT IS MY DATE!" Eren yells back.

The boy extends a hand. "Hello. I am Eren's date."

"Ooooh!!! What a handsome young man. What did you say your name was, Hon?"

"I didn't say my name, but it's Levi. Levi Ackerman Ma'am". He says charming the woman "i brought Eren flowers"

"Oh how sweet! If you were a girl I'd pluck you for myself." Carla beams as Eren makes himself visible.

"Mum, stop hitting on him." Eren grumbled in embarrassment.

"Hi, Eren" Levi chuckles gently and passes him the flowers "im sorry fot the other day with Rivaille. He just gets to me alot. Are you ready to go?"

Eren nods and takes the flowers, admiring the beauty of the colours. "Yes. Just let me say goodbye to dad."

"He's asleep, dear." Carla says.

"Oh. Okay."

"Infact! I'm going out tonight too!" Carla declares and goes to her room to get ready.

"...anyway, let's go." Eren says, shoving Levi outside the house and closing the door.

"Your mum really is gay. And you're sure your dad doesnt know?" Levi snorts amused

"I don't know how, but he doesn't seem to pick up the hint." Eren shrugs. "Should of seen my dad when he found a bra that wasn't mums. He thought he accidentally brought a girl in while drunk and told me to hide it."

Levi hides a snigger then puts a hand round Erens waist "lets go okay?" He says giving him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek like he promised he would do and then holding his hand.

Eren's smile seems to grow. His heart feels warm with Levi. He's so gentle. So kind...
Eren nods and the two get into a cab Levi pays for. The two drive to the restraunt together.

Levi escorts Eren out of the cab and then like a gentleman guides Eren to a table for them to dine at. Eren feels so nervous. He's never actually been on a date before. Before Levi, Eren had interest in no one. But Levi... "This feels too fancy." Eren says

"Too fancy? Psh. Theres no such thing" Levi smirks gently then folds the napkins "what would you prefure?"

"I don't know. I haven't been to many dinners. Dinner outings I mean... so everything is just very new to me."

"You'll be fine" Levi chuckles "just relax"

"I'm relaxed." Eren lies. He grabs the menu and begins flicking through, feeling Levi's calm gentle stare on him.

"You're so tence" Levi smirks "I'm not stupid i can see it"

"It's normal for me to be nervous on my first date." Eren admits shyly.