Chapter 14: Condoms

A week later

"Here sweetie. I wanted to give you these long ago." Carla beams at her son as she passes a small wrapped up box to Eren. Her son looks at her sceptically and takes the small package into his own hands. The gift almost weightless.

"Mum, is this another prank where you get me an empty box? I told you I don't like it when you prank me." Eren frowns. He sits up on his bed nonetheless and stares at the light package in interest.

"It's nothing like that, Hun. Just go on. Open it. You're getting older and I want you to have these."

Eren sighs and slowly unwraps the box and takes a look of what his mother has bought him. "... Condoms..."

"You're getting older son! I want you to enjoy yourself with no worries, okay?!" Carla giggles and hugs onto her son with a bright grin. Eren sits still staring at the box.

"Mum why would you get me condoms?! Why do you think that I'd be having sex?!"

"I don't think. I know!" Carla hums. A knock comes from the front door and Eren sighs, pushing his mother away and leaving the box of condoms on his bed.

"That's Levi. Make yourself scarce." Eren sighs and wanders to the front to open the door for him.

Levi stands there with roses in his arms. Red roses. "Hey, Eren" he smirks slightly to the boy who stands there in his pajamas. Levi is dressed in a black and probably expensive suit.

"Levi..." Eren blushes before glancing down at his clothes. Then back at Levi. He feels a little under dressed. "What is this...?" He asks.

"I wanted to ask you a question and i wanted it to be perfect" Levi says gently. Kissing Eren on the cheek "i came to ask you if you'll be my boyfriend?" He says holding one of Erens hands in his own. "Don't be pressured to say yes by the suit. I just wanted an exuse to put it on because personally i think it makes me look sexy"

Eren chuckles lightly and blushes. He goes to speak when-

"YASS HONEY SAY YES, BABY!" Carla shouts from inside the house making Eren tense up in embarrassment.

"MUM! GO AWAY!" Eren shouts back, hiding his red face into his hand. He takes a deep breath before he kisses Levi's lips quickly and nods his head shyly. "Yeah... yes. So... we're... dating now?"

Levi snorts at Erens mums behaviour then nods and hugs Eren tightly "yeah. Yeah now i can call you my boyfriend" he says holding Erens hand tightly.

Eren grins and gently pulls Levi into his house. Carla immediately appears with a camera and snaps pictures of the two boys holding hands.
"You two are adorable together!" Carla hums in delight.

"Mum!" Eren groans.

"Maybe you'll have use for my present after all."

"MUM!"

"What present?" Levi asks Eren not being fussed by Carlas excitement.

"Eren! Go show him!" Carla claps.

"NO! MUM STOP BEING EMBARRASSING!" Eren whines, burying his head into Levi's shoulder, only to have Carla snap more pictures of them.

"Show me" Levi says tugging on Erens arm.

"Yes go on! Show him! Maybe... used by today?"

"MOTHER PLEASE!" Eren huffs annoyed before grabbing Levi's hand and pulling him to his room away from his mother.

Carla giggles and sighs. "They'll be breeding like rabbits soon."

"Your mum is full of energy" Levi blinks "what present. Show me?" Levi asks placing the flowers on Erens beside table.

Eren only sighs and point to the packet of condoms on the bed. "She got me those."

Levi sits on the bed and picks them up then snorts "she knows whats up, infact-" Levi pauses then reaches into his own pocket an pulls out a condom "we had the same idea"

"...What..." Eren blinks in surprise. "What do you mean by that? Were you going to give me condoms as a gift as well? Because I can think of many other things that could be a better efficient gift."

"No. I brought it incase you and i wanted to get it on" Levi says casually "I'm ready if you are is all" Levi says fiddling with the small package.

Eren blushes furiously and sits on his bed with his fists clenched. That's a big step... But... He was willing to give Rivaille an opportunity before thinking he was Levi... so maybe he should let Levi... the real Levi be one with him. He won't deny he has thought about it.

They sit in silence as Eren takes his time to think of his answer to this offer. The more Eren thinks about it, the more his thoughts take dirty turns and he shuffles in his spot.

"Alright." Eren says. "Lets do it."

"For real?" Levi blinks and turns to Eren excited then he nods his head and holds up the condom. He drops it on the bed and pulls at his little tie loosening it up in that really sexy way only Levi can pull off. He watches Eren while he does it. Once hes open collar he turns to the boy of his dreams and connects their lips hungrily.

It's eagerly returned, Eren's arms snaking around Levi's neck and a hand threads through the forest locks of raven black. Eren initiates the tongue and before long both boys are engulfed with a make out session that has been different to their previous times. This one is hungry. Eager. Lust filled.

Tilly/ N1: smut next chapter :) I'll post the next chapter tomorrow once we're finished writing it up.