Chapter 13: On Cloud Nine

Levi kisses Eren goodbye and begins to walk home. He can hear Erens mum squealing at him and asking crazy and irrational things in the distance. He snorts in amusment and trecks on through the afternoon weather. It starts to pitter down a little bit of rain but it doesnt bother Levi, he continues walking.

Thinking about the kisses and the cuddles that he shared with Eren. He can still feel his arms around him. Gently rubbing his back like a cat. He remembers surrendering completely in that moment. Those few hours of pure happiness where he just lays there and talks to Eren. Holds him in his arms.

When Levi reaches his home he opens the door. Kenny and Adian are both at work today and so it'll be just him and his brother. Sighing Levi takes off his coat-

"AHHH!!!" Levis ears prick and his head shoots up when he hears his brother scream.

'RIVAILLE!' he thinks eagarly and bolts to their shared bedroom. Shoving the door open.

"RIVAI-" Levi stops when he sees his brother bright red and moaning underneath another blonde.

"M-mr... Smith!?" Levi gasps and runs out of the room slamming the door.

"Erwin... he saw us" He hears his brothers voice say.

The maths teacher grunts and in a few seconds the two reamerge fully clothed with messy hair.

"Levi we need to talk" Rivaille explains nd Levi nods his head not looking once away from the huge man that stands in the doorway.

"I agree..."

The three sit down in the lounge room, Rivaille and Erwin opposite Levi, their hands connected. Rivaille looking nervous for once.

"Levi." Erwin speaks first. "Your brother and I have become quite close... and... look here's the deal. You'll get full marks on all your tests if you don't tell anyone!"

"Eh? All of them?" Levi blinks. Thats sounds like a pretty good deal. "Fine. But first of all i want to talk to my brother. Alone. None of you being around you big ass tree" Levi smirks knowing now he can insult Erwin and not get in trouble.

"Uuuh. Go to our room" Rivaille says and Erwin sighs and walks off.

Rivaille watches him go off and then he faces his brother with a blank look. "So... How'd it go?"

"What the shit do you mean how did ut go!? Why is Erwin Smith in our room fucking you up the ass on my bed!?" Levi explodes and sits next to Rivaille blinking at him.

"... Ah... haha well you see... funny story that. My bed is on the top bunk. Have you seen the movies where people have sex up top? It breaks! We weren't gonna do that." Rivaille says defensively. "We had to take precautions. Call it safe sex"

"Did you use a condom?"

"Eh... no"

Levi growls "what about him!? Hes a teacher! I hope you know what you're doing" Levi shakes his head "you'll get him fired you idiot"

"Me and him have already talked it out, Levi." Rivaille rolls his eyes. "It's going to be fine, okay? We do know what we're doing."

"... as long as you're happy with him..." Levi sighs and Rivaille nods. The two stay quiet for a little while before Levi pipes up again.

"And... you're not topping" Levi snorts and shoves him with a smirk "Haa ha! You're bottoming! Whats it liiike? Hmm? Being the adorable wittwe bottomer~" Levi sniggers and Rivaille shoves hin to get him to shut up. Hes usually always the top. Levi knows that Rivaille has alot of pride.

"Fuck off!" Rivaille groans. "Lets move onto you now. Eren? So. Did you take the sexual approach?"

"Oh... sort of but i... we made out and cuddled" Levi blushes and Rivaille groans a little.

"Hey! We both thought it was very sweet" he sighs "i plan to take the next step with him once hes my boyfriend"

"Then why wait?! Honestly you make me so impatient I feel like I'm going to die!" Rivaille flops into the couch cushions and who he's at how slow Levi is.

"Shut up. I'm not like you" Levi says pushing his brother back playfully. "I don't want to just jump into sex. We're both Virgins"

Rivaille rolls his eyes. "You do you"

"I will" Levi blinks with his nose in the air.

Rivaille smiles up at his brother then sits up and hugs him. "This is what i wanted... look at us... gossiping about boys and not fighting" Rivaille says hugging his twin brother tightly.

Levi nods and hugs him back "you're right..."

"Rivaille?" Erwins head pops round the corner of the room and Levi smirks and stands up clearing his throat and walking upto the maths teacher that always gives him bad grades.

He pokes him harshly in the chest puffing his own chest out to be as big as possible regardless of the fact hes ten times shorter than Erwin.

"Now listen up, Shitty Eyebrows" Levi snaps at him "you clearly have a thing for my brother. So I'm not going to hurt you. But! you even think about hurting him!?  And i will crush those caterpillar brows into the dust! Algebra on that!"

"Wha?" Erwin blinks and Levi grabs his tie and glares at him "understand me?"

"Um... yes..." Erwin blinks and Levi lets go of him with a smirk then looks at Rivaille who sits there sniggering.

"I'm top bunk from now on. Im sick of you fucking people on my bed" he says and walks out of the room.

Rivaille smirks at Erwin and walks over to him jumping up into his arms and kissing his cheek.

Erwin sighs "you're both crazy"

Rivaille only grins, earning a kiss from Erwin