Chapter 15: The First Time

Tilly/N1: SMUT WARNING!! THIS WHILE CHAPTER IS SMUT THE STORY CONTINUES NEXT CHAPTER!

Levis knee is slid between Erens legs and he grinds against him. "Mnn~" Levi moans gently into the kiss and his hands run underneath Erens shirt and feel up his toned chest.

"Mmf~" Levi earns a small gasp at the hand roaming Eren's chest. Soft and smooth and warm against his skin. He kisses Levi hard before he pulls a brave face and removes his own shirt.

Levi chuckles at his brave move and blushy face. He peppers his face with loving kisses and takes off his suit jacket before resuming kissing Erens face while he undoes his shirt.

"Mm Levi..." Eren breathes quietly  as he gets kissed. "I want to take it off..." he hums before grabbing Levi's top and helping to discard it. Both of them look at the other. Now both shirtless in each other's presence.

Levi cracks and snorts a little before kissing Eren again and kissing down his neck like Rivaille taught him too so not to make it awkward he says.

Levi does this and it has surprisingly erotic effects on Eren who pants in anticipation. Levi reaches Erens waist band and Eren is already pulling Levis belt off of him.

Doing this sort of thing with Levi has sparked a confidence in Eren that neither he or Levi has seen before. Levi finds it really attractive and hot. Eren slides the belt off before his hands are pushed back either side of his head, Levi holds them in one hand.

He kisses Eren again and undoes his pants with one hand before slipping out of them so hes in his underwear. Levi then tuggs at Erens track bottoms and slides them down his legs and Eren kicks them off somewhere in the room.
The two share intence eye contact before Levi smirks again and kisses Erens stomach. Pulling down his underwear and letting go of his hands. He kisses the end of Erens dick making the boy shiver

The boys parts twitch gently and Levi places a few more kisses, teasing Eren slightly until Eren becomes fully hard and Levi smirks proudly at his efforts. Eren has his mouth covered, whimpering at the soft teasing touches.

Levi takes out his own now hard member and opens the packet of the comdom before sliding it onto himself and sucking his fingers.

"S-so... you know what you're doing?" Eren asks nervously. Levi takes his finger out after they're coated and spreads Eren's legs. The brunette bites onto his finger to keep his nerves under control.

"I promise i know what I'm doing" Levi says leaning forward and Eren kisses his lips.

Levi puts a finger infront of Erens ass and looks at him. "This might feel a little weird" Levi says slipping his finger into him.

Eren shrieks in shock and instantly holds onto Levi's shoulders with his head bowing down and glancing his hole that has a finger in it.
"Really weird!" Eren confirms.

"Don't look just lay back and try to feel okay?" Levi moves forward and kisses Eren "focus on my lips if it feels too weird."

"Ha... O-okay. .."Eren breathes out before grabbing Levi's face and kissing him softly and gently. That is until Levi pushes another finger in and the kisses suddenly start to become rougher.

Levi twirls his tongue with Erens to calm his nerves he breaks the kiss breifly "Eren, you need to relax okay?"

"I'm  r-relaxed,"Eren pants. "Put the other one in, "he puffs and holds onto Levi tightly. "Please. Put it in. Put it in so I can have you!"

"Mmm... shh" Levi kisses Eren gently "calm down okay? You'll get me soon enough. I don't want to hurt you. This is both of our first times. It needs to be done properly" Levi slides the third finger in as Eren requested and begins stretching him out more.

"Ah~" Eren moans lightly and lays back with his arm covering his eyes. He relaxes as Levi wants as he begins feeling pleasure slowly creep up on him. His hips, subconsciously moving to make the fingers dig deeper into him.

Levi smirks a little at Erens actions. His own dick becoming rock hard at whats on display.

"Ha~ L-Levi... come on... please? Ahhh~" Eren moans and sits up to look at Levi with his bright red face. He then leans forward and starts jerking Levi off. He wants Levi and he also wants Levi to feel good like he is

"Haa~ I'm guessing it feels good now... Im just trying to make you nice and loose Eren... tell me when you're ready"

"Now! I'm ready now Levi," Eren whines before he joins their lips. He pulls Levi's fingers out, leaning back and spreading his legs open wide for Levi. "Please Levi... I want you." Eren says in a low sexy tone.

"God... you can't do this to me I'm an inexperienced teen" Levi blushes "i hope you know how hot this is" he says positioning himself at Erens hole "How freakishly adorable and sexy you are"

"Shh," Eren smirks a little. He wiggles his butt around for Levi before he kisses his boyfriend again. "Come love me."

"Ready? We're both about to loose our virginitys" Levi snorts a little and pushes himself into Eren. The condom lubricates his entrance and Levi sighs in the glorious feeling of Levi filling Eren.

Eren leans his head back, his body shaking yet ravishing in the feeling if Levi entering him. He moans out a large grunt and gasps as Levi pushes himself all the way into him. Balls deep. The two now lay there, looking into each other's eyes, waiting for Eren to be used to the feeling of something inside him. It happens, between sweet kisses where Eren gives Levi the go head sign, and his boyfriend begins to move his hips.

He moves back, shivering in this brand new level of pleasure and moans gently Levis whole body feels like its on fire. What is this glorious feeling!?

Eren moans out quietly, his shoulders back and his chest pushing out. "Levi..." Eren says through soft pants. Eren's legs wrap themselves around Levi's waist, his arms hugging him close.

"Shhh..." Levi hushes Eren and pets his hair. He moves forward faster this time then out once more. He then starts a pace in which he thrusts repeatedly.

"Ahh~! Ha~ mmnah~!" Eren claws into Levi's back. Arched perfectly as the ravenette pleasures him. Eren takes him all, letting Levi reach his deepest parts, rubbing against his walls and-
"AHHH~!" Eren's eyes slam wide open at a new sensation. Tears well his eyes because whatever just happened felt too damn good to keep quiet.

"Shhh" Levi trys to hush him but the moan only echos into Levis ears. Such an amazing sound. Rivaille told him of this. He hit Erens G spot. His prostate. He shoves himself forward trying to get it again. And when he does he abuses the shit out of it. Each time he hits it Eren moans loudly.

"MNA~! LEVI... Ha~ f-feels- Mnah~! GOOD~! Ha~ AHH~!"
Eren keeps moaning. No matter how Levi tries to Shush him up, he just can't hold it in. Why should Levi want him to be quiet? Eren's beautiful noises only encourage him to push forward. Eren moans out again when suddenly he's pushed up into a sitting position. His hands on Levi's chest, and his teary eyes looking down at Levi's face.

"I'm going to fuck you against the head board, okay?" Levi says holding Erens legs up so he can thrust into his ass. Its then he rams himself in once more. Hitting the wonderful place without fail each time.

"Ah~! L-Levi! Ha~ t-too m-much!" Eren's body is writhing in pleasure. His moans, loud and proud, his body, coated in sweat along with Levi's. Panting and breaths mixing. Eren holds onto the head board while Levi viciously thrusts into him over and over again.
Until, Eren's dick twitches violently and a stream of white shoots out to cling onto Levi's chest, Eren releasing a satisfied moan.

The sight sets Levi off almost instantly and he too cums. Filling the condom and releasing warmth in Erens ass. The boy squirms and Levi pulls out. Takes off the condom and flicks it into a bin that sits beside Erens desk. He then pulls the blankets over them both and hugs Eren into his chest. Planting a kiss on his sweaty hair.