Chapter 1

Camila's P.O.V
I have just moved from Miami to Idaho.Its  twords the end of summer so school is just two weeks away and I have made just one friend, Dinah Jane Hansen my neighbor. We got along pretty fast and said she would introduce me to her friends but for some reason she calls them "pack".

Dinah showed me around and told me about people I should be careful with.She would mention the same girl over and over, What was her name? Laura?Lily? something like that and her group of friends.She said they acted like they ruled the school.I told Dinah I was curious about my sexuality and she said that there was alot of beautiful girls here and that everyone supported that stuff.

Two weeks later

Lauren's P.o.v
We had a meeting with the wolfs last night before school today, we wanted to know if we were at peace with them, ,We could be friends but not close due to the rules that were arranged last year. I was waiting on my bestfriend to pick me up, yeah i could just use supper speed to get there but we needed to act normal as posible.I heard a honk and i zoomed out right before i stopped at the door. I stepped in and we drove on our way.

When we got out the car, all eyes were on us.For some reason people were attracted to us. We sat at our table we always sat last year and joing the rest of my friends.Everyone thought Zayn and I were sibilings, we grew up together and had to repeat highschool at least 80 times.The principal, Ally Brook was the head of Vampires and school, I find it funny how someone so short can have alot of power. Zayn was just 2 years older , 117. The rest of us were the same age but I am considerd the youngest.

Zayn and I have all our classes together.First up was Home room and we sat in the back, the bell rang and we kept talking till the teacher moved Zayn up. Moments later a brunette walked in apologizing for she got confused and walked into the wrong room.The teacher told her to take a seat and the only one left available was next to me.The brown haired girl turned around and once her chocolate eyes met mine i was paralized. God she was beautiful , but my thoughts went way when I felt my fangs out.

Camila's P.O.V
Fist day of school , Dinah gave me a ride and introduce me to all her friends. I had 3classes with Dinah , she told me where to meet her at lunch . We parted ways once the bell rang and of course I walked into the wrong room, so I enterd my correct class room and excused myself for the late walk in, He told me to take a seat and the first thing I turn to look at were a pair of emerald green eyes and I felt my my stomache turn and thats when I realised those green eyes belonged to the girl Dinah warned me about.

Both of us didnt make eye contact at all after that and there was a very good looking boy starting back at her, was that her boyfriend? of course shes taken look at her! Class ended and I went on to my next class and so on till I was in lunch.Finaly i get to eat, I see Dinah and my new group of friends and sit with them. Out of nowhere i hear a low growl and look up to see Vero starring intimidatly at someone behind me. I turned only to see those beautiful green eyes again.

"Vero get over it okay, were friends with them again" Normani said.

"get over what?" I said butting in

"Its nothing, right Vero?"

"She could have prevented-"

"There talking about you Camila" Dinah said

"Wwhatt arre they sayying?" I said stuttering

"she thinks your one of us" Vero said

"What do you mean 'one of us ' " I said

"Wolf"