Chapter2

Lauren's P.O.V
Zayn was bothering me all second threw fourth period about my akward moment in homeroom . I told him it was just a small crush that it would go away anytime soon but he said he felt my attraction to her and saw something different. Fourth period ended and Zayn and I were reuniting to the rest of our friends when i felt someone starring at me. There she was those chocolate eyes starting at me, she was with the wolfs.

"Shes one of them" I said

Zayn turned and saw that they heard his bestfriends word and quickly pulled lauren away before she said anything eles. They got to there group of friends ,Harry was the first to talk.

"Why are the dogs starring at us, I thought everything went well last night"

"Lauren has a crush on the new girl to only find out shes one of them, there probably leasining to our convorsation right now so just drop it"Zayn said looking around to see Camila starring at Lauren with a confused face.He saw Camila stand up and walk out of the Cafeteria , Dinah following along.

Camila P.O.V
"Your what!?" I said laughing not realy believing them

"I dont see whats so funny" Louis said

"come on, someone please tell me what realy is happening"

"were wolfs there vampires easy as that" Louis said

"Dinah you said your friends were wierd but I didnt expect them to be insane!!"

"Camila its true I just couldnt tell you when we first met because you would think im crazy and-"

"of course I think your crazy theres no such thing as-" I couldnt countinue

"Lauren has a crush on you" Normani said

"Zayn told Harry whats goinng on and said 'Lauren has a crush on the new girl' he thinks your a wolf Mila" Louis told me

I turned back To see this 'Zayn' looking at me.I stand up and leave to the nearest bathroom I can find. Once im in there I hear footsteps behind me and see Dinah catch up.

"look Camila-"

"No are you guys planning a prank on me for bien the new girl! This isnt funny! You guys are freaking me out!"

"Camila this isnt a prank or a joke, we werent planning on telling you but since you live next door to me your going to find out one way or another!"

"This isnt real tho! You magical stuff arent real just leave me alone this isnt funny Dinah"

"Camila Ill prove it!"

" okay go then" I said laughing

Dinahs eyes started turning yellow and her teeth started getting sharp. I started backing up agains the wall. I couldnt believe it , was I going crazy?

"Camila do you believe me now"Dinah said her facial expresstion changing back to normal

"Im crazy , thats its im done"

"No! Camila theres alot of stuff in this world you dont know about! We wont hurt you , if anything we protect you!"

"How is this posible tho? arent you supposed to be , I dont know make believe!"