He's mine?

Camila's pov

What the hell did I just do, I kept this from her for 3 years and I just yell hey you have a kid.
Should I be worried she hasn't said anything.

" Lauren.....say something" I nudged her. She looked at me and then at Percy who was now napping.

" No... he's not mine I mean we always use protection" she said  " senior prom, we were drunk and we fucked" I said and her eyes widened and she fainted.

" oh come on Laur, wake up" I slapped her cheek and nothing.

" OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO HER" Ally said running and came by her side

" she fainted" I said

" Lauren, come on wake up " Ally said and poured her water on her face and she shot up.

" Lauren are you okay what happened" Ally said

" S-She said That's my kid" Lauren said holding on to Ally.

" Noooooo, I freaking told you he looked like you" Ally said hitting her and I chuckled he did look like Lauren more then me.

"  Oh wait....CAMILA I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Ally said and gave me a big hug

" I missed you too Ally but please keep you're voice down He is asleep" I said hugging her back.

" oh I'm sorry, I just missed you a lot, it's been way too long"she said

Ally and I caught up with each other and I forgot Lauren was on the floor contemplating her life.

" um Camila I'm going to let you guys work things out I'm going back to our studio , it was great seeing you and Hopefully we will see more of you and the little one " she said and gave me a hug and she walked to her car.

" Lauren get up and get in my car we will talk over coffee" I said pulling her up and she opened the door and got in and curled up in a ball.

I shook my head same old Lauren, when she gets overwhelmed she curls up into a ball and refused to speak.

" Lauren speak to me, I know it's a lot to take in just say something"

" are you positive he's mine" she mumbled

" yes you idiot ,you are the only one I ever did anything with, you were the only one I trusted" I said and she sat up and Turned her body to look at Percy.

" why does he only look like me, you carried him shouldn't he look like you" she said

" Laur, that's not how genetics work, you're genes must be stronger than mine"

I pulled into the parking lot of a outdoor cafe and I turned off my car and looked at Lauren.

" help me with him"

" W-Wait what do you mean help you with him what do I do" she stuttered

" relax and just take him out of the car seat while I take out his stroller" I said god, she is something else.

Lauren's pov

" I can do that....I think" I said softly I got out of my seat and opened the  door leading to Percy and the little guy was napping.

I pressed the buckle to release the things holding him and and I gently picked him up along with a stuffed Dog he had with him, he started to wake up and he looked up at me and I smiled

"Lauren" he said and rested his head on my shoulder

" hey pal, have a nice nap" I asked him okay I like this kid, he's mine so I guess he's cool in my book.