Why are you here

Lauren's pov:

"Percy come give mama a hug" I really don't want to edit photos right now luckily I have a child to distract me.

He got up and walked over and sat on my lap.

" Hi buddy" I put my arms around him and he leaned into me " Hi mama"

" so my little pal, it's past noon are you Hungry" I asked him and he nodded.

" lets go ask Ally if she wants to come along" I sat up and carried me with him.

" Yo Al's lets go get lunch, Jr., and I are hungry" I said walking into her  office and I saw her lying on her couch and watching a movie on her laptop.

" I guess we both needed a distraction" I continued and she laughed.

" yeah, I have to say Family photos are my least favorite to take, yes they are cute but it's just so ehh" Ally said and I couldn't agree more.

" you and me both, at least you got the family of 3 I have the one with 7 kids and the dog" I chuckled.

" hey you lost the coin flip, now where are we going for lunch"

" I don't know pizza or sandwiches you pick, I'm sure this one is happy with either" I said gesturing to Percy.

" let's do sandwiches, they are better for his body anyway and I'm tired of pizza" I nodded and we walked out of her office and out the front locking up the studio and getting into my car.

" alright Percy we are getting Sandwiches that sound good right?" I told as I buckled him up.

" Sawich Yummy mama!" He responded and I smiled.

I got into my seat and started the car making a normal conversation with Ally which consisted of Asking why she is being difficult and won't give this guy she met a chance I think his name was Will, I forgot but he's nice he came to the studio last week and took Ally out for lunch, but she won't actually date the poor guy.

" Ally as your best friend you are blind this guy is good for you unlike the Asshole you use to date"

" Lauren watch your language your kid is here and I don't know, I don't know if I'm ready to let someone into my heart again"

"He's a good guy just give him a chance" she sighed.

" Maybe, he is decent looking and he doesn't complain about me taking photos all the time like Troy did" she said and I smiled she is looking at the positive in this.

We pulled up to a nearby sandwich shop waaaay better then subway.

We got down and we went inside and ordered our sandwiches, I split mine with Percy since his eyes are bigger than his stomach just like his mommy, what ever he doesn't eat I will probably finish it.

" ORDER FOR LAUREN AND ALLY!" The worker yelled and we grabbed our sandwiches and sat down.

" food mama food" Percy said grabbing his half and eating it like there was no tomorrow.

" he really is Identical to you in looks but personality wise that's Mila 100%" Ally said chuckling and fixing his hair.

"Yeah Camila is the only other person I know who gets overly excited when food comes out, they might love food but they sure are picky, he's a bit better then her though like he will eat fish and stuff, Camz won't even look at it" I told her and shook my head.