Drama

Camila's pov
                  * ring* ring*ring*

It is 3 in the morning who in the hell is calling, I picked up the phone and answered.

" Ha-Hallo"

" Camila thank the heavens you answered it's Taylor, I need you to cover 2 shifts today starting at 6 am" Taylor said in a panic

" What no It's suppose to be my day off and I have to take Percy to school at 8 "

" Camila please you are my last option I didn't want to call you on you're day off, I'll pay you double for a 14 hour shift please"

" If I say yes can you please let me sleep"

" oh yeah sorry so can so count on you"

" yes "

" THANK YOU CAMILA I OWE YOU ONE" Taylor said and hung up.

What he hell am I going to do I need money but I need to take Percy to school... Lauren I can call Lauren, god I hope she's up.

I dialed her number and it was ringing

" mmmmhhhhh He- Hello camz what wrong" she said in a tired smooth voice.

" Lauren I'm soooo sorry for waking you but work just called me and I have to cover 2 shifts and I start at 7 but a I have to take Percy at 7 can I please drop him off at 5 and can you please take him to school"  I said freaking out.

" Camz calm down its 3 in the god damn morning, please talk quietly" she said and I realized I was speaking loud.

" I'm sorry Lauren, but please can you take Percy in the morning and watch him for the day I know it's not the usual day you watch him but please I beg you"

" Camila I would do anything for Percy you can count on me to take him, now let me go back to sleep"

" thank you Lauren I'll bring him by 5:30am, sleep tight I can't thank you enough"

" mmmhhm mighty night" she said and hung up.

I felt relieved that she said yes but I couldn't get her voice out of my mind I chuckled to my self I'd be lying if said it wasn't her voice that made me fall for her in the 1st place, she had this sexy voice that sends shivers down my spine.

" Ugh not now Camila you need sleep" I set my alarm for 5:00am hopefully I can fall back asleep.

            * BEEEP* BEEEEP*BEEEEP*

Son of a bitch, I shouldn't be getting up it's my fucking day off.

I quickly changed into my scrubs and put a bagel in the toaster and I went to Percy's room to get him up.

" Percy sweetie mommy needs you to get up"

" mmmhhh" he rolled over and turned away.

" sweetie I'm going to drop you off at mama's house she's going to take you to school, I have to go to work early today"

He forced himself up and groaned " mama it's dark outside"