Suprise

Lauren's pov,

" So Percy did you have a fun day at school" I said starting the car.

" Uh huh We started to read a story in class and and we learned how to make different colors with other colors with Paint" he said

" so that's why you have red paint on your shorts" I chuckled and we drove home, I turned on the radio and I glanced back at Percy who was enjoying what I was playing.

" You like Queen Percy, there a old band from waaaaay before you were born ha even before I was born" he nodded his head and swayed his body left and right to the beat.

I pulled in the driveway realizing Camila is home early, weird she usually comes home at 5.

" Looks like mommy is home early" I said allowed " come on lets go see why she's home"

I opened up the door and Percy jumped out and ran to the front door.

" mama come on" I laughed and ran after him and opened the door and he ran inside.

" Camz.....baby, where are you"  I called out and heard no response....she might be in the room watching tv.

" Camz are you in he-" hehehe she's sleeping with Balto.

I walked up to her side and shook her gently " My love wake up Percy and I are home"

"Hmmm" she mumbled

" Camila waaaakkkkeee uupp" I shook her 1 more time and kissed her cheek and she started to smile.

" okay okay I'm up" she rubbed her eyes and slowly got up.

" so sleeping beauty why are you home early?"

" oh....uh Taylor over staffed people and Uh asked if I wanted to go home so I did and I've been feeling really tired lately so Me and Balto took a nap since I wanted someone to cuddle with" she said and rubbed his back, I don't know why but She didn't seem to sure about her story hmm.

" uh huh, well I'm going to go start dinner, I'm going to make spaghetti and Garlic bread" I gave her a kiss on the lips and walked out the room.

She's hiding something, the tone of her voice goes up when she's hiding something, but what I don't know.

I headed over to the kitchen and pulled out everything I needed and From the corner of my eye I could see Camila walking out of our room and into Percys.

"LAUREN WHY ARE HIS SHORTS ALL RED!!!, I JUST BOUGHT HIM THESE" she yelled and I laughed.

" ASK HIM WHAT HE DID AT SCHOOL, THEN YOU WILL KNOW" I yelled back and a few mins later I saw her go to the garage with his shorts and Percy fallowing behind in his underwear.

"And this is why I said no to the paint set at Christmas, he gets to dirty with it" I heard Camila's voice behind me and I laughed.

" Honestly I'm going to have to agree with you on that" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

" I'm going to find him something else to put on call me when dinner is ready"