2 years Later

Camila's Pov:

" Percy come here and let me put your Halloween costume on" I walked through the house to find my little hyper 5 year old, as he grows he acts more like Lauren and knowing the Jauregui's they do not stay in one spot for long.

" Mommy!!" I chuckled at the sight of Percy, he was in his underwear coloring in his coloring Book Lauren's brother gave him last week.

" Sweetie why are you in your underwear?" He looked down at himself and shrugged.

" well go put on a shirt and some shorts then we will put your costume on"

" The astronaut!" He smiled and I nodded he ran to his room and I could hear him scrabble for clothes knowing I have to clean up later.

" Mommy I put on my clothes, C-Can we put on my costume now?"

" yes sweetie come here" I un zipped the costume and He put it on.

" oh don't you look adorable" I told him and he has that same smirk Lauren does when she someone compliments her.

" okay Percy lets go meet Mama at he Halloween carnival and then later we will all go trick or treating"

Lauren And Ally were asked by the city council to set up a photo booth and they would be paid 3 thousand each but Lauren and Ally only keep 2 thousand for them selves since they spilt it between the shop and them.

" Mommy can we take Balto?" Percy asked hugging the dog.

" not to the carnival buddy, but later when we go out we will take him with us, so give Balto a kiss and let's get going"

Percy did what I said and He quickly put his shoes on and We headed out to the carnival.

They closed off Main Street and Made the carnival around it, so so parked in the studio parking lot, and I went to go check it with Lauren before Percy and I venture off.

" MAMA!" Percy ran off and Ran into Lauren's arms and I rushed over to them.

" Oh hey their beautiful" Lauren said and kissed my cheek.

" Hi Lauren, Hey Ally" I waved to Ally

" Hey Mila, hi Percy come here and give me a hug"Percy quickly gave her a Hug and went back to Lauren's Arms.

" So Ally How do you feel today, How's the baby" I asked

" she's very Active today and Is pressing against my bladder so I've been to the bathroom at least 7 times in the last 2 hours" she chuckled.

You see Ally ended up dating that Will guy And one thing led to another and a year later They got married and are now having a baby girl I think she's around 5 months now.

" well make sure Lauren does most of the work today and you just sit and take tickets" I told her and We laughed I turned to Lauren who shook her head.

" And look at you my handsome little astronaut, Uncle Chris is going to be very happy that you are using his old Costume" Lauren said putting Percy down and ruffled his hair.

Yeah Percy is going through a phase where he likes space and he wanted to be a Astronaut and Luckily Lauren's parents gave us Chris's old costume.