Awkward run in

Camila's Pov:

"LAUREN HURRY UP I WANNA GET TO THE STORE WHILE THERE IS STILL SUN LIGHT OUT!"  I yelled at her she is literately the slowest person ever, We need to do grocery shopping, Not only did we run out of food but the dog did as well and she's difficult and she goes to a pet store all the way across town, to get him organic food that is suppose to be really healthy for him, it's a place near my old house actually.

" I'm coming babe, I can't find my keys"  she said kissing my cheek.

Lauren is actually very un organized, but a I still love her, we have been living together for about a month and it's been the best month ever, my stress levels have gone down, Anxiety has gone down, and I'm just much more happier in general.

"Mommy why is mama running around" Percy questioned.

" mama is very unorganized and she doesn't know how keep her things in one place"

I started to laugh and he smiled.

"Mama un orgabanize" he giggle and I giggled at his way of pronouncing the word.

" Ha, You meanies I found them let's go" she dangled them in front of me and smiled.

" okay Balto we will be back with food and treats!" She said Petting him and then we headed out to the car.

Our first stop was the normal grocery store and we stocked up on food and snacks and drinks.

" I'm not use to buying this much food it's usually just meals for one haha"

" like dude this is a whole gallon of milk, I buy the quart size, and I end up giving some to the one stray cat out side who isn't Afraid of Balto"

I shook my head and put the milk in the kart.

" well we have a growing boy on our hands, welcome to my world that's why I'm buying the food and you are not fighting me on it it's the least I can do for you letting us live with you"

" you know I like you being the dominant one, it's sexy on you" she smirked and kissed my cheek.

" come on let's go pay"

We went up to the check out and we un loaded the kart and Percy was making Lauren and I laugh at his theory on broccoli.

"Mama, they like tiny twees and little people live in them but but then we eat them and then there houses are all gone!!"

" aww he's a cute kid" the teen looking girl said .

" thank you" I told her smiling

" oh uh your total is 87.45" I gave her my debit card and she rang it through and the other bagger put the bags in the kart.

We loaded Lauren's car and I put Percy in his seat.

" okay my lovely peoples Off to the pet store"

" what's so special about this dog food you get Balto" she stopped loading the car and looked at me.

" Balto is my 2nd baby, and he gets the best food money can buy, and Blue buffalo is the best food you can give a 1 year old dog"

" You are telling me that giant thing is only 1 year old" I said in shock.

" yup he's a giant baby, and that place is the only one who sells it to me for a discount since the owner loves Balto he came from his sisters dogs that have puppies and yeah"

" Balto is growing on me since he's adorable and he reminds me of you sometimes, you are right he deserves the best food"

She smiled and put the last bag in he trunks and we drove again to the other side of town just for this dog food.