A run in from the past

Lauren's pov:

" mama come on, come on!" I was being pulled from the car to the empty swings at the park, you see I promised Percy I'd take him to the park since he's been stuck at home all the time and It gives us both a little break from a very hormonal Camila.

" hey hey hey slow down Percy the swings are not going anywhere we are the only ones here" I got him to slow down and I had him walk the rest of the way.

" alright my little man let's get you up on the swings" I lifted him up and I sat him down and he flashed me a smile.

" Ready?" I asked the little Eager child

" Ready!" He responded

I gave him a little head start and I told him to start kicking his legs to go higher and I don't know what kids find so fun about swings but he spent  a good 10 mins swinging back and forth until he decided to jump off and almost give me a heart attack.

I sat down on a bench and I watched him play on the play structure and he was having the time of his life.

Being the photographer I am I always have my camera on hand and I started to take pictures of him in a natural child like state of him just enjoying himself.

I got photos of him going down the slide, crossing the monkey bars, climbing the rock wall Honestly he's my favorite person to take pictures of and soon he will have a little sister to take photos with.

" mama mama I wanna go on the horsey that goes back and forth" he pointed to a spring rider and I chuckled and put him on and He did the rest I went to take a picture but Ingot distracted by someone talking

" Okay children mom told me to take you to the park now go play" I swear I heard that voice before.... I shook my head and I went back to taking pictures.

" Come on Percy Smile for mama" I said out loud and he gave me a gave me one of his famous smiles.

I took a rest and I stood there looking At my photos seeing which ones I could put on our web sight to show people we are good photographers.

" Jauregui? Is that you" I looked up and I heard that voice again.

" it is you " I tured my face and I saw um uh my Ex girl friend Lucy.

" L-Lucy hey " I shut off my camera and put it away and I went closer to Percy and she kinda fallowed.

" really all I get is a hey not even a hug it's been 4 year Lauren since you dumped me" she chuckled and I got really awkward but I have her a small hug.

" uh how have you been?" I asked

" good, just baby sitting right now, the real question is why are you at a park with a kid you hate kids"

" well you see he's not just any kid....he's my son, Percy" I smiled and ruffled his hair.
I looked up and she had the most shocked and hurt look I've ever seen.

" Y-your son" she asked

" yup"I turned back and Percy was just watching us and I picked him up.

" Percy this is a old Friend of mine can you say hi"

He gave her a smile and waved hi and she chuckled.

" so...who's the baby mama" she asked

" Camila Cabello" I said and her smile faded and I could sense anger and jealousy.

" Cabello out of all people you had a baby with Cabello, you told me you guys broke up when did you even get back together, I can't believe you, I asked if you would ever have kids with anyone and you said no but now you have a kid"