Normaniah news

Lauren's pov.

" mama look how gas the car goes!!"

" wow buddy you know what would be cool "

" whaa" he asked

" we could make a ramp and see it fly though the air!!!"

" Ooooooohhhh Mama LETS MAKE A RAMP!"

Honestly this is one of the main reasons I like having a son, he loves remote controlled cars and is willing to crazy shit with them just like when me and Chris were little.

" come on let's go outside I have something we would use" he picked up the car and ran outside with Balto chasing after him.

His behavior lately has been getting better ever since he told me a 2 weeks ago how he felt Camila and I figured out a balance of how to keep both kids happy, as long as Percy had Balto with him at all times he doesn't really complain about being alone since the 2 of them can play for hours and hours and not get bored and Vi as long as she has naps she's good.

" MAMA COME ON!"  I heard him yell and I ran outside and he was sitting on the grass.

" alight Percy let's get building!"

" Yay!!"

I went behind the house and I brought out a piece of ply wood I had for I don't know what reason but it's here and now I'm going to make a ramp.

" this is going to be the main ramp okay buddy"  he nodded and I set the wood down and I looked around to see what I could prop it up on  so our car can fly.

" ah a cooler" I opened up the shed and I pulled out the mini cooler I had for when I store my drinks for parties.

" we're going to lean the wood over this and then we can start playing"  he nodded again and put his car down and watched me set up the ramp.

" Percy let me see the car" he gave me the remote and I drove it over to the middle and Sent it off and it went flying into Camila's flower bush.

" THATS WAS COOL MAMA!!"

" ha but mommy isn't going to be to happy we crashed into her flowers" he giggled

" you crashed not me"

" oh you getting smart there huh" little smart butt he gets that attitude from me...I love it

He laughed again and I handed him the remote and he drove it back to the ramp and let it fly again and again and again.

" LAUREN, PERCY WHAT HAPPED TO MY ROSES"

Shit I should have kept an eye out for her.

" MAMA DID IT" Percy yelled  that little brat ratted me out.

" NO I DIDN'T HE DID IT TOO" he looked at me and we had an intent staring contest.

" I'll deal with you guys later Dinah and Normani want us to come over asap they didn't say why they just said come over they have something to show us" I nodded and So did Percy.

" Mommy can I bring my car?" He asked Camila.

" sure sweetie just don't break anything there" he nodded and picked him up.

" Ima get you back little man you ratted us out"

" mommy scary sometimes"

" yeah she is I think I'll give you a pass then" I kissed him and I walked out to Camila's car and I buckled up Percy while she buckled up vi.

" why do you think they are calling us" I asked.

" I don't know but they have been pretty
M. I . A for the past month....hmm do you think they are hiding something"