Drop off /Pick up

Lauren's pov

So it was Monday and Camila texted reminding me to go pick up Percy today, Ally and I got there an hour before the bell rang so we can give the principal the students pictures and Give her a memory card with photos of the kids and teacher and the ones I took of the school, she was going to send them off to be put in a kids yearbook.

"Hey Al's we have all the kids photos right?" I asked

" yeah all except Percy I took his out so we could give give it to Camila when she picks him up" Ally said and I Nodded.

I parked my car right in front and we kept getting stares from the other moms and dads picking up the there kids, they are looking at us like we are murders, hehehe it's like funny.

We walked up to the front office and carried all the photos, getting looks from a group of moms I shook it off and we went inside and we got the attention on the principal who jolted up with excitement.

" Oh Ally and Lauren It's nice to see you again are those our pictures?!" She said and gave us a hug

" yes ma'am and a memory card with everything in it just like you said" I told her

" Perfect, let me get your check I gave you an extra 500 to make it out to an even 3,000 for getting them here so quick and they look fantastic" she said

" wow thank you Helen It was no problem we are slow right now at the shop since all of our wedding gigs start next month and go on until December" Ally Said

" oh it's a good thing Dinah told me about you guys, And I plan on being a regular costumer wth you ladies, these are way better then last years photos" she said

" we would be honored to come back as many times as you want" I told her and she gave me the check for 3 thousands mother fucking dollars.

"Oh and Lauren, Ms. Cabello has told me about you and her and said you will be picking up Percy Monday's and Wednesday, It's really great that you are trying to get to know him, he's a very well mannered young boy" Helen said and I slowly nodded.

" well I have paper work to do Ill see you ladies next time" Helen said and we waved goodbye and we walked out the main office.

" I can not believe she gave us 3,000 dollars, splitting that evenly is 1,000 for both of us and 1 thousand for the shop" Ally said and I high fived her.

" let's wait by my car for Percy"  I said  and I gave her a side hug  " then we can go cash our check in" I continued and she laughed and we walked to my car and leaned there talking and waiting for the bell to ring.

" hey Laur those moms are like mugging us" Ally said and I looked up and 4 of them in workout clothing were walking over to us.

" Hi there, I'm Stacy Hudson, we never seen you guys before" she said with a face smile.

" uh hi?, I'm Lauren Jauregui"

" and I'm Ally Brooke" 

" nice to meet you both, so what are you guys doing here, Helen did mention you were the professional photographers and that's why she would let us take the pictures this year" Stacy said and I Couldn't help but smirk and Ally let out a quite little laugh.

"Yeah we own Hernandez-Jauregui Photography" Ally said

" Oh you guys did my sisters wedding You're photos were The fantastic" a Lady said

"DONNA" Stacy yelled at the lady who complimented us.

" so you dropped off you're photos what are you still doing here" Stacy continued God that bitch is nosey