Wedding Day

(Again sorry I work and I write a little bit every night before I get tired and knock out , for me being horrible at updating I made it a long chapter)

Camila's pov

Well today is the day, the day Lauren and I finally make our Family whole, I'm going to be a freaking Jauregui...well I've been a Jauregui for 2 weeks now, we filled out our marriage license so all we needed to to was have a ceremony.

" Earth to Camila, Don't you hear your kid crying?" I was brought out of my thoughts by Normani's Voice.

" Oh uh let me have her she might be hungry " Normani nodded and handed me Violet.

" don't cry mija, mommy is here" I lightly bounced her up and down and I grabbed the bottle filled with formula I moved her on to formula since it was a good time to get her to learn how to hold a bottle on her own, she just turned 4 months yesterday it's crazy how she was just born on August 4th and now it's December ,soon she will be 6th months ugh time goes by too fast.

" Mila, come you need to get your hair and makeup done, you can feed her while you sit" Dinah said and I fallowed her to her friend Simone

For some reason all I feel is nervous, I thought the day I'd get married I would be jumping all around, but I'm in usually quite.

" okay bride, I'm going to make you look good, Lauren is going to cry as soon as she sees you walking down that isle"

" Simone thank you so much for doing this, the other lady canceled on us at the last minuet and I was in literal tears"

" It's no problem Camila I'm happy to help, now let's start by brushing out this mane of yours, I'm putting it in a nice fancy up do it's going to look a little something like this" Simone showed me her phone and a beautiful hairstyle.

" wow that is beautiful, please work your magic"

"Will do boss, just relax and your hair will be done in a hour"

" Aye camila can I get a smile from the bride to be, I already got pictures of Dinah and Normani getting ready now I need you" Ashley said and I chuckled and I smiled and she started to take pictures

" okay I'll give you a break and I'll get more of you getting into your dress when you are done with all of this"

I nodded " thanks Ash, you are like Alren jr. The way you get so into pictures is like them"

" haha well they were my mentors" she smiled and took one more and went to the other room.

Simone got started with my hair and I continued to feed Violet until she didn't want anymore, we did have to pause my hair so I could burp her but either than that she just fell back asleep in my arms and we got done with hair in a hour and 15 mins.