Chapter 1 (Rewritten)

I hum some Four song, the name of the band my boyfriend is in, also their fourth and self titled album, as I curl my hair. My hair is like 99.9% curled and I am waiting for Harry to get back before I leave to an audition. I am in Harry's flat right now and I have my make up done. I had to wipe away the steam from my shower to see the mirror, the towel I used is sitting in a damp pile on the floor. I have to make sure that I hang that up.

"Carlee!" Zayn's voice calls out and startles me, causing the hot curling iron in my hand to burn my cheek.

"OW!" I yell as soon as the searing pain hits. It subsides quickly, leaving behind a slight sting considering it is only a curling iron. I hiss, putting down the curler.

"Carlee?" He calls out frantically.

"In the bathroom!" I call out to the raven haired lad, and he runs in.

"Are you okay? I heard your scream!" He says frantically. I wave him off.

"I'm fine, just burnt myself with the curling iron." I try and console the frantic boy.

"Are you sure?" I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm fine, where is my Hazza bear?" I ask. Zayn smiles, he follows me out to the kitchen. I get some ice to put on my burn.

"Harry is picking Liam and Niall up from their flat, and didn't Niall tell you to stop calling Harry that?" He explains with a chuckle at the last part. Niall gets a little jealous when I call Harry that becuase it was his nickname first (cue the eye roll at Niall). Zayn and Harry share a flat, and we all live in the same building, but Liam and Niall share a flat in a different one, for security purposes.

Liam's car broke down and he won't call someone to try and fix it. Also Niall doesn't drive so Harry usually goes to pick them up when they all want to hang out. I don't understand why Harry and Zayn don't just go to Liam and Niall's flat. They are going to watch the match in Harry and Zayn's flat, while I go to the audition.

We wait for the boys in the kitchen, while I ice my burn. After a while the door opens and we can hear small chatter, floating through the hall. I stand in front of the bar, while

"Babe?" Harry's voice calls out.

"In the kitchen Haz." I respond. I hear footsteps and Harry walks in with a smile on his face. Liam and Niall walk over by Zayn. I walk over to Harry and hug him.

"I love you babe." Harry whispers into my ear.

"I love you more." I respond, we hear a chorus of 'Awes' and I break the hug.

"Do you three ever stop?" Harry groans. Liam smiles, Niall and Zayn fist bump as they laugh together. I look at the microwave and see the time. I need to leave! I stand on my tiptoes and peck Harry on the cheek.

"I need to leave babe, got to go to my audition." I say. I am auditioning for a movie called Hard Love. I don't know the full plot yet but pretty much this girl, Quinn, who has her heart shattered and she doesn't trust anyone. But this guy, Charlie, comes along and he earns her trust. That is all they told me. I think I could figure out the ending but what ever. It sounds super cliché.

"Ok, bye love you! Good luck." Harry replies.

"Break a leg!" Niall shouts.

"Knock em' dead!" Liam adds. I smile as I walk to my car. I climb into it and drive onto the road. The radio plays my favorite song from Four. I tap on the steering wheel to the song. When Harry's solo comes on I turn it up. The radio plays more hits. I hum along my mind drifting as I drive. I pull up to Clarkson Studio. I squeal with excitement and nervousness.